Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Return of the Dark Sacrament!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I just want to say one thing here, on game trading is dead as compare to earlier ,there players are just trying to play pvp so better u should bring back pvp wepons gems for pvpers , otherwise if u gonna bring new gems on level cap then say it clearly with level cap date , because sts team won't reply on forum players' always getting confused about returns old event.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    I just want to say one thing here, on game trading is dead as compare to earlier ,there players are just trying to play pvp so better u should bring back pvp wepons gems for pvpers , otherwise if u gonna bring new gems on level cap then say it clearly with level cap date , because sts team won't reply on forum players' always getting confused about returns old event.

Does the game only revolves for pvpers? Ofc we going to have new items. They don't need to explain their every moves to us. We just need to be patient yall lack it. We all waited for years back then for dl to gives us update, yet now they didn't stop yall act like they not giving us anything. Just coz most of us had those items doesn't mean others doesn't need it. Don't be self-centered and learn to wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Does the game only revolves for pvpers? Ofc we going to have new items. They don't need to explain their every moves to us. We just need to be patient yall lack it. We all waited for years back then for dl to gives us update, yet now they didn't stop yall act like they not giving us anything. Just coz most of us had those items doesn't mean others doesn't need it. Don't be self-centered and learn to wait.
    Lol what are you talking about dude ?
    Tell me in last 3 month which new event u got to play?
    And ofcourse we want event with new itoms and u r saying there already too many things, but fact is players wants new event with new things. If u don't ask players what they need then don't spread wrong msg here.
    They are saying from last 5 event about lvl cap but not even responding on topic .
    And dl market is dead because of people got bored to buying old stuff .
    Players just playing game for pvp and sts not even bringing pvp wepon and gems for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Lol what are you talking about dude ?
    Tell me in last 3 month which new event u got to play?
    And ofcourse we want event with new itoms and u r saying there already too many things, but fact is players wants new event with new things. If u don't ask players what they need then don't spread wrong msg here.
    They are saying from last 5 event about lvl cap but not even responding on topic .
    And dl market is dead because of people got bored to buying old stuff .
    Players just playing game for pvp and sts not even bringing pvp wepon and gems for them.

We just had a gauntlet?? Yeah it's not new, but at least they giving us second chance to get those items. Looks like you spend too much time complaining rather than playing the event they gave to us. All of us wants new items, problem is yall demand too much. Every game are the same, same events same mechanics.

Tell me weren't you guys the same person asking for old items to return?! Now you complaining they don't give us new items. About the lvl cap, do u think it's so easy to make a new content?? Like "wow guys we should make a new lvl cap" and boom day after that "let there be light!". DL market is dead cuz of black market, people got bored buying old stuff cuz people been suggesting those items to come back.

Players are not just playing the game cuz pvp, coz if that's true then there should be 5+ full ctf and dm matches. There's pve, you can do alot of things there beside playing pvp and complaining here. And also do u think they're obligated to bring back those items cuz you demanded it? If it will come back, it will come back. No need to treat the developers as if you talking to ur mom demanding to cook you some food. Be respectful, this is their game after all.