Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
Cowboy read first what i said ,i said trinity was leaderboard reward after demanding it was available on vendor for sell . If trinity comes why pvp wepons and gems won't? Newbie get information about all old events then talk here.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk
Cowboy read also first! "Newbie get information about all old events then talk here" HAHAHAHAHAHA says the newbie who doesn't even know trinity and blood armor wasn't a lb reward. Now who's the newbie?? I was there darling, why don't you ask those top 25 players if trinity were given freely as reward. Don't you know the difference between lb reward and lb event vendor?? From the word itself.....reward and vendor. Does the vendor nowadays give you something for free? That's why it's called vendor because you have to pay before you can get it.

"If trinity comes why pvp weapons and gems won't?" OMG that's a million dollar answer!! You really thought hard about my VERY LOGICAL QUESTION! Good job! You really trying hard to connect everything even if the road doesn't even match.

Dude you giving the community fake information by saying it was a reward. I don't need to get information from others cuz I was there when it happened and uhhh...where were you??? Wait wait I think I know! Don't tell me you decided to go to the space to tell everyone that earth is a square!

So Let me apply to you what you told me. "Newbie get information about all old events then talk here".