Quote Originally Posted by SusAF View Post
Can you redo what sts did with gold events ? You gotta move forward aye? Cannot just remove trillions hovering around in game and with this additional gold farming event .

If you were not able to understand anything. Removal of either gold events completely is the solution . If that is not going to happen then it is better for those old players who are there since hardly barely any new joins to have higher gold inventory to trade freely without getting scammed.

Win- Win for one or the other way . Instead of not openining your minds to understand what is happening .

Side note - The post is of event . Not a specific post regarding anything .
You sound like a merch that's tired of switching toons to hold gold. Raising gold limit won't work like you think it will and will just have ppl putting stuff in ah for triple the amount it should be and I'm sure you noticed all the good stuff pulled from ah cause of gold event and then put back in for even more gold. Who wants to look in ah for there favorite stuff they grinded for to be like 8 billion gold cause of gold limit raised ik I don't and I'm and old player been playing since 2013 so ik what I'm talking about every gold limit raised means stuff in ah raised. And scammimg will never end in this game just face it

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk