Hello Cinco, I want to say something about two things

1. Honor set, can you restore the glory of the game with 'honor set' at 115 . Please make 'regular honor set level 100' usable as before (before the update) by level 115 players. And let 'elite honor set level 105' remain for 'elite honor map' not to 'regular honor map' . It's just limited that per level 100 to the level above you can't use 'honor set level below 100', for example level 100+ (115) players are not allowed to use 'honor set level 30' on the 'regular honor map'. Because in my opinion the most active pvp at that time (before the update) was 'honor pvp' , therefore please return them and fix them accordingly (as I said above for your consideration sts, cinco)

2. Please make some 'vanity' prizes from LB which were originally 'Bound' to be tradable with 'Plate' but are one time. Let's take an example like this:
After the 'vanity' status has been changed to tradable with plate features such as 10 plates or 15 plates per item, then when the 'vanity' has been successfully traded (switched ownership), the status returns to 'Bound' for the new owner and so on for the plot. I think this is one way to erode inflation although not much and also a way of income for Sts (because a lot of plates are sold). Then what 'vanity' can be 'Unbound'? That is maybe 'vanity' as a result of LB prizes except for 'Invander Set (Alien set)' because some of them can already be traded, namely some of them are not 'Bound', then 'vanity' which was previously purchased using gold at each event (previously 'Bound' ' can be changed to 'Unbound' by what I meant above)

In addition to the reasons I stated earlier as above, this can also provide an opportunity for every player who may be left behind from the ongoing event. But he does want to use the 'vanity' from past events (or ones he has missed)

Maybe that's what Cinco can say, thank you for your attention. I really hope this will come true, love much PL <3