Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guild: Legendary Alliance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the name a lot better now than it was previously. Good job on changing the name. I also agree that mass recruiting just to get numbers up means you will get 80% horrible players and 10% actual commitment. SO just be careful.

If a guild wants me, they will come to me and ask, and they will do so because they have played with me in game and seen my talent, not just because I said I want to join and they said sure!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Legends FTW.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Read the requirements part of the description of the Legendary Alliance guild, for the requirements for joining this guild. If you feel you meet the requirements then send me a message about why you want to join. And I consider inviting you to the guild Legendary Alliance.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by SMELTN View Post
    I like the name a lot better now than it was previously. Good job on changing the name. I also agree that mass recruiting just to get numbers up means you will get 80% horrible players and 10% actual commitment. SO just be careful.

If a guild wants me, they will come to me and ask, and they will do so because they have played with me in game and seen my talent, not just because I said I want to join and they said sure!!
    I just now read some of your threads, and their topics, And you are usually online, so I'll send you an invite and see how you do in our guild.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Two things

1. Even though I enjoy your enthusiasm, and I like your description of the guild, being the Founder/Leader of Venom we are in no way in an Alliance or Partnership with your guild at this time what so ever, I would appreciate it if you would remove that from your description post.
    2. Please do not make a post on your own thread just to tell the forum that you are proud of your own guild. We all know you are When I bumped my post, it was because there were spots that were being filled very quickly and I was just alerting that community so that they had time to assess their situation and see if my guild was the right fit for them. Thank you and good luck!
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamin View Post
    Ok, there, deleted. Can you please delete your posts about this mistake too?

Fair enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default How to get to the forum groups/guilds page.

Here is how you go to the forum group/guild page. Ok, first, look at the blue bar right under the word "forum", you must scroll to the very top of this page to see it. Now on the blue bar it should say
    "New Posts. Private Messages. FAQ. Calender. Community. Forum Actions. Quick Links" Ok, now click on the link that says "Community" now there should be three option under it "Groups. Friends & Contacts. Member List" so this is how it should look like:

------------------------------------------Groups
    ------------------------------------------Friends & Contact
    ------------------------------------------Member List
    (Without the dashes)

Ok, Now click on "Groups" and it should take you to the forum groups/guilds page.

And there you are.
    I hope this guide helped you.

P.S. Does anyone know where and how to upload a forum group picture?
    Last edited by Flamin; 04-28-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Guild

Hi, I would love to join in your guild. I am a lvl 27 warrior and growing..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Two things

1. Even though I enjoy your enthusiasm, and I like your description of the guild, being the Founder/Leader of Venom we are in no way in an Alliance or Partnership with your guild at this time what so ever, I would appreciate it if you would remove that from your description post.
    2. Please do not make a post on your own thread just to tell the forum that you are proud of your own guild. We all know you are When I bumped my post, it was because there were spots that were being filled very quickly and I was just alerting that community so that they had time to assess their situation and see if my guild was the right fit for them. Thank you and good luck!
    Ok, updated thread again, is it alright xanthia?
    Last edited by Flamin; 04-28-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Follow this link if you want to get more info about our guild: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=5

If you want to join our guild please read all the this thread and all the guild discussions, then if you want to join send me a message telling why, and also a few things about you, and if you feel you meet the requirements.
    Last edited by Flamin; 04-28-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

w00t w00t!!
    w00t w00t!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The guild's full name is "The Legendary Elite Federation Alliance".
    I have to say...that's one long name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes, that is why it is called the full guild name. The official guild name is Legendary Alliance.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"Long ago in a galaxy far, far away"
    Oh you also might want to re-read this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome to the guild Kingslaya.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
    Oh you also might want to re-read this...

Ok, ya I guess that is kind of cheesy.

By the way I added more to the guild application, and I put it in a post right below the thread.

I just find it funny that this thread had 911 views. Lol.
    YAY, This thread now has over 1000 views.
    Last edited by Flamin; 05-06-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The guild website is out, I'm still touching it up, but still check it out: http://legendaryalliance.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Please note that the website is still under construction and is being constantly updated.
    Last edited by Flamin; 05-08-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was thinking of applying, but I didnt have an hour to spare to fill out your application. I think my mortgage papers were shorter when I bought my house =/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You do not have to fill everything out, just fill out what you want to, but it would be appreaciated if you filled it all out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The website is almost finished, I just got to post a few more topics, and add in a few neat extra features, then it will be complete, but I will still update it from time to time. The Legendary Alliance guild will soon be officially open for recruitment, then you can fill out a joining application, make an account on the website, and join the guild. If want to join sooner you can, but for now, until the official opening, I will only be accepting people who exceed the top three requirements.

We do not look for quantity, but rather quality of members in our guild.
    We will be the best and we will dominate in PvP.
    Last edited by Flamin; 05-10-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We now have our guild symbols and guild Main Picture.
    Legendary Alliance guild Symbols:

Legendary Alliance guild Main Picture (P.S. we have a few more but look on the guild website, under the forum: Guild Gallery/Albums for those):
    Last edited by Flamin; 05-16-2010 at 01:52 PM.