Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AL PvP Ideas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yeah that would be cool, i really hope its like DL pvp but with a few minor changes to make it better ^,^ gotta love DL,
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Also, the relic weapon, serrated wing axes, the effect causes the enemy to suicide if the bleed effect kills them >.< not liking that so much,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Can you please stop saying you like dl pvp because Me and 1000000 other people dont. If you keep doing this there going to make pvp like dl and ima be mad, along with the 1000000 people. Dont encourage them to make it like dl ill give u some stuff if u close the thread. In pocket legends if u stil play it

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesius:779445
    Can you please stop saying you like dl pvp because Me and 1000000 other people dont. If you keep doing this there going to make pvp like dl and ima be mad, along with the 1000000 people. Dont encourage them to make it like dl ill give u some stuff if u close the thread. In pocket legends if u stil play it

A million others like DL PvP too so its better if they find a happy medium for all of us. I don`t have a thread in PL about this btw & I won't delete this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

1vs1 duel option in base

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Slant:780760
    1vs1 duel option in base

In base? You mean during the other matches? That would defeat the purpose of team matches. X.x

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

This is why I'm playing guild wars 2 soon. The pvp is incredible. If this game had incredible pvp even remotely as awesome as GW2, this will be the best mobile mmorpg I've ever played :-)

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:788795
    This is why I'm playing guild wars 2 soon. The pvp is incredible. If this game had incredible pvp even remotely as awesome as GW2, this will be the best mobile mmorpg I've ever played :-)

Ooo do tell? Would love to see GvG PvP in all the legends games actually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Ooo do tell? Would love to see GvG PvP in all the legends games actually.

Same here. I just love the gigantic scale of the pvp. We're talking battles of 30v30. There is no "rush" and there is no "ffa" there's just complete and total chaos. Spells errupting everywhere, Arrows flying by, shadow characters, rogues stealthily Knifing you in the back. *pauses for a long sigh*...Whereas the legends most is what, 5v5? And almost no one even plays that...

Here's a quote from my friend Vampinoy who responded to my guild wars 2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    GW2 is beyond good. IMO, It's the best MMORPG out there at the moment, but not the most popular (WoW still holds that title). So if you want the best quality that your money can buy, GW2 is the best out there now. You will not have issues with new expansions in GW2 because end game content is so rich. For instance, in GW2, you have World PVP where you fight for you server in an all out war of 500 vs 500 vs 500 players between three servers. If you're coming from a game like PL where people cry when they get rushed, you'll be overwhelmed in GW2 because it's normal scene where 50-60 people are running towards you trying to conquer your castle and take your head as trophy. So the PVP is a war, no rules, just kill and conquer another server. It's not about 5 vs 5 (there's also that format, but nobody cares about that atm), it's about your entire world versus another world. This war never ends as long as you're playing the game. That mechanic alone will keep end game players busy for years. Never ending war. We're not even talking about the variety of skills, builds, professions, traits, etc. that one can build. We're not even talking about crafting and PVE (those takes a lot of patience to master) You can never find a perfect build in this game because it's balanced, nothing is perfect. There's no holy trinity (tank,dps,healer). Anyone can be any build in this game. So it's impossible to find a build that would work in all scenarios because each scenario would require you a specific build. You think you're hot in PVP until someone destroys you completely with a build you've never seen before...so end-game is very fluid. You wouldn't have to worry about new content, the existing one will keep your pre-occupied for years.

Attachment 17186
    If arcane legends is 1/10 as good, as far as the arena is concerned, I'm content.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 09-26-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Lady_Pebbles

I'd be all over it like water on rice. O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I'd be all over it like water on rice. O.o

Indeed, my friend. I really hope they kick up pvp at least a little bit. Otherwise it won't take too long to bore me.

Lady_Pebbles

Yup, exactly!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

If theres no having to wait for both teams to have full players to pvp then itll be great. Having to wait for a full party is why no one pvps in dark legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I thought of a new reason why this pvp should be like pocket legends. Because on dark legends you can't even do a pvp tournement on it. So they should stick with there regular way Of pvp like pocket legends. There much more to do then just a Ffa That you may not even get to play cause no players join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

I think they should be like O&C and only cap pvp

Ofc this would suck if a cap was really unbalanced
    -PL 70 vs 55 twinking

Lady_Pebbles

I don't mind the small amount of waiting. If its even just 2 players (1 on each side) then the wait wouldn't be long. Same with 4 players. Doesn't matter. However, I think the matches should restart when players leave but we would be given a time period before the reset so we can get replacements. Time runs out, it resets. Once we get a replacement, it stays the same.

Also, love the dice flags and its effects in DL where as in SL they are simply glow sticks that don't cause any damage. Its boring. Maybe in AL the flags will explode by a certain time and can be passed on to another player then the timer gets an additional 3-5 secs in order to make he goal. Makes the game more exciting and interesting. I mean right now its really easy to farm flags on the games but at least DL has a flag effect!

More elements added to these PvPs would be great in general.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 10-09-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I don't mind the small amount of waiting. If its even just 2 players (1 on each side) then the wait wouldn't be long. Same with 4 players. Doesn't matter. However, I think the matches should restart when players leave but we would be given a time period before the reset so we can get replacements. Time runs out, it resets. Once we get a replacement, it stays the same.

Also, love the dice flags and its effects in DL where as in SL they are simply glow sticks that don't cause any damage. Its boring. Maybe in AL the flags will explode by a certain time and can be passed on to another player then the timer gets an additional 3-5 secs in order to make he goal. Makes the game more exciting and interesting. I mean right now its really easy to farm flags on the games but at least DL has a flag effect!

More elements added to these PvPs would be great in general.

Agreed. I'm so psyched about pvp! I hope I won't have to choose between a pve or pvp build like in DL.

Lady_Pebbles

I got sort of a hybrid build on DL.. if AL allows us to have as much customization to make pallies and what-not, then I think that won't be a problem hun. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Just like DL!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agrre it should be more liky PL it would be better if it had ctf and pvp arena that the better idea but rushing not fun really