Thread: Show amount spent on platumn in Stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Show amount spent on platumn in Stats

Because where Im from, you earn your numbers. Your proud of those stats that you built with hard work and a grinder.

You see, that is where skills are put to the test, strategies are key, and no one anywhere in the game can pay real world money to be better than you. They must earn it or carry the burden of how much money they spent to get those stats.

I can already tell you the two types of responders.. those who paid for alot of platinum.. so they could use the gold exploit (no longer usable). No Im not interested in knowing why you dont think it was an exploit.

Second group are those who are going to point out that everybody has to buy it to level up. Well of course you have to purchase platinum for that. Everybody paid the same amounts for those for the most part.

Basically I want to know who's got the skill, and who's bought the skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Go pvp lone, this show the error in your idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't think this will be implemented because some if the self-appointed elite in the community will put a negative connotation on people who spend plat. Plat means real $ for SS.

As for what type I am, I bought 800p when plat came out so I could get more bang for my buck. I now have 729p left. I've used it on map purchases, as well as the occasional potion or respec. I will buy a hat when it doesn't negatively affect my stats. Other than that, I don't like to spend it for things I can get anyway by playing the game.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's just another meaningless figure, except this would mean even less than K/D does already.

Plat can't buy you skill, unless you're referring to Elixirs, which can be bought with gold anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, I did purchase pvp packs from level 45 boredom. Cant say I win any 1 vs 1..

I asked them to show me how to combo so it would be a fair pvp. They had no interest in showing me it seems.

Im guilty ofc.. I got the 4.99 plat pack. Twice, I paid for all dungeons and later the second for pvp realms. Never bought a platinum weapon to exploit cash, never paid to restat.

Now Im not saying theres anything wrong with pay to play. Profit is the overall goal for Space time and I do agree with them making options available to purchase with platinum that already paid for. (non stat items to wear, stash slots, weapons)

Elixirs would be a paid for stats, unless you needed to have them to progress past a certain point. They are simply not needed to reach level 45 if your willing to grind it out.
    Last edited by SoShaan; 09-01-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You'll also find most players support plat purchases as it brings a income stream into STS and this is good. If the issue is people buying plat and converting it to gold to buy stuff rather then farm for it or buy it with earned gold, then why freak out.

There are players that are 45 and havn't spent any plat except of some maps and they don't have a clue, there is also players that have spent heaps of plat and don't have a clue.

P.s. What combo ate you trying to do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy View Post
    You'll also find most players support plat purchases as it brings a income stream into STS and this is good
    <-- Agree

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy View Post
    If the issue is people buying plat and converting it to gold to buy stuff rather then farm for it or buy it with earned gold,
    <--- because earning it is what everybody is supposed to have to do. Unless you got platinum to bend the rules with.

idk about the combos or they even exist for Int Bear I got, all I know is that with what looks like a single blow I can be killed in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bear combos will still work. You can get one shoted pretty easy in pvp, depending on what or who your up against.

Hopefully one on the pvpers might pop in and offer some constructive advice about Int. Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

don't think there will ever be a guide about intel bears. they are so bad; i had one and decided to respec because it was just so bad.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Yes, in fact, not only Ursan Mage gets combos, all bears do. The warrior or bowbear who uses a freezing weapon can stomp a frozen adversary and get the combo. The Ursan Mage should be able to do it in combo with a frosty staff, but I have not been able to make it work. Keep trying though. I know there's another combo possibility, too, but like you I have not been able to get them to work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yer the more plat the. More improvement and regular updates to pocket legends so I don't mind how much i spend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ive bought...

2 75 plat pack
    1 30 plat pack

and i have 58 plat now?

i dont understand your question/thread.
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

How is platinum, or gold, a problem? I don't get it. Because you can buy a lot of potions? But you get enough gold for that, unless you don't play well. Because you get good starting gear? But you get good starting gear now by running your newbie quests. So, how is spending platinum an advantage? There are places where you can stand and do nothing and get your coffers filled, but you have to find them yourself. Or you can run around in the low level respawn maps and load up on kills, gold, and liquidateable items. So how is having a lot of plat a problem? What advantage does buying plat get me?

I have used about 100 plat so far, but it was for maps and extra character slots and hats and such. I fail to see why this is bad. Plat is the ONLY way that the people who worked so hard to make this game get paid. If you appreciate their work, buy plat and spend it.