Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New cap! yay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default New cap! yay!

coughs* chilly hint hint can't wait to have our 1on1 conversation regarding skill builds You too mel, i'm lookin at you! xD

so i've been reading through skills description right? i predict heaps of 'sniping' and long range battles during CTF. I have a build in mind and can't wait to try it out Hope we all find that build that best suits our playstyle

Helping out a teammate is fine but if you do help, try not to do it in the final moment kay? bahahahaha!

New CTF Maps pleeeaseeee

Cheers!

'I've seen a baby cry, seconds later she laughs. The beauty of life.. The pain never lasts.' - J. Cole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Cannot wait to cap, bro! I will be testing a new build under the restriction of 0 platinum. So no respec's

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XchilangopwnX View Post
    Cannot wait to cap, bro! I will be testing a new build under the restriction of 0 platinum. So no respec's
    that's a toughie mate. there any way you can grab em free plats? or maybe an 'undo' botton? lmao!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Anyone else think dark binding is broken?

in pvp now, everyone uses dark binding and, presently, it works as a 1-shot-kill 100% of the time. I have 1650 health and thus require 165 dps for 10 seconds for a 1 shot kill. The dark binding stats aren't even close to that. Moreover... Even if people had all their attack and damage passive abilities so they could kill me in 1 shot, i have none... So i shouldn't be able to kill them... But i do.

It's really like a vampire suicide pact.... Both run in and dark bind.... Both die.

It's even worse then the fatal burst system when whoever let go first likely one.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dbozam View Post
    Anyone else think dark binding is broken?

in pvp now, everyone uses dark binding and, presently, it works as a 1-shot-kill 100% of the time. I have 1650 health and thus require 165 dps for 10 seconds for a 1 shot kill. The dark binding stats aren't even close to that. Moreover... Even if people had all their attack and damage passive abilities so they could kill me in 1 shot, i have none... So i shouldn't be able to kill them... But i do.

It's really like a vampire suicide pact.... Both run in and dark bind.... Both die.

It's even worse then the fatal burst system when whoever let go first likely one.
    I am addressing the PvP and skills issue, Dark Binding is unintentionally doing massive damage on top of its snaring component. For PvP dark binding should be used primarily as a crowd control and not as a nuke. Leap and rank 2 vermin swarm have similar issues and are also being addressed, hopefully before the weekend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Please, do fix. I just hit 28 and tried it to confirm what everyone is saying and geez! It is just get DB in and your opponent dies. More than likely your opponent does the same to you and BOTH of you die! This has seriously affected PvP.

I was also hoping the skill tree could be adjusted some so that not only ONE build is the best for PvP. I wouldn't mind if there were three paths that each offered a benefit to what you want to be; i.e. Flag Carrier, Base Defense, Killer, etc. So far the builds in the past caps that I have constructed could allow me to do everything but specialize in nothing. Brainstorming needs to seriously be done about skills and their effect on PvP. The next cap means we will have access to all the active skills and, as it seems, people will only use the top 4 and forget about the skills that we started our DL career with. The old skills need a bump up or something.

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

7. The Following User Says Thank You to XchilangopwnX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Great words chil
    Farewell
    Oct 7, 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, please fix pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    I am addressing the PvP and skills issue, Dark Binding is unintentionally doing massive damage on top of its snaring component. For PvP dark binding should be used primarily as a crowd control and not as a nuke. Leap and rank 2 vermin swarm have similar issues and are also being addressed, hopefully before the weekend.
    unintentional massive damage? According to it's discription it's even more powerful than vermin swarm. This was predicted:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-future-of-pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I just hope its fixed :-( i love pvp, but ever since DB has came and i tested it, i have been avoiding it at all costs. Its not fun anymore, its basically DB and you die alone or with someone else you snagged... The old pvp was better :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    I just hope its fixed :-( i love pvp, but ever since DB has came and i tested it, i have been avoiding it at all costs. Its not fun anymore, its basically DB and you die alone or with someone else you snagged... The old pvp was better :-)
    i havent been pvping much, but the new update apparently addressed this issue.. i havent tried so i cant really confirm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

They really did do a good job of tackling that bug problem, top notch work gentlemen