I'm content with the rebalance but I do wish for some enhancements to improve player experience.

1. You have timers in many places but no visible timer for "ripe" allies and nightly missions. There are many reasons why one might want to not collect them immediately - emergencies, sequencing your game actions for maximum benefit (like spending energy before you level and you are about to level if you collect your next ally), etc. Please add visible expiration timers on completed items.
  2. For similar reasons I'd like to be able to see what the "ripe" allies are going to reward before I actually collect it. Could you please add a "Toggle ally collection (enables loot preview)" setting?
  3. You can see possible loot types for 3D missions but nothing about the allies. They have different loot type names (major, minor, greater, lesser) but they say nothing but "random item drop" for the 24 hours allies. Could you please add a loot table (with level limits) for allies like you have for 3D missions?
  4. Next - I don't care for or about the notification bar nags that tell you when allies or nightly missions are ready. I play when I can and the nag just annoys me. It actually bugs me so much I take the extra step of force stopping the background application every time I exit the game. Could you please add an option for "Quit on exit (do not run in background)"?
  5. In game brightness slider - some of the missions are excessively dark and with my brightness turned all the way up I can still barely see. Could you please add a brightness slider in game so I can lighten up those areas?
  6. Stashing gold and blood packs - I understand there was some exploit regarding stashing blood packs (though I never learned what it was), I'm not sure if it applied to gold as well. However the current situation is just annoying - you can't prevent sharing gold without disabling the ability to sell things so the only thing I see being accomplished by blocking stashing gold is inconvenience to the players. I have to muck around with multiple devices and accounts to combine all my gold on my main character, it's tedious and I don't see any value being served by it.

Congratulations on DL overall - it's still my favorite STS game exactly for the ways it is different from PL and SL:
  • No kids in game so mature language, appearances, etc. are ok (though some people still go overboard and I still sometimes have to report and ignore, nowhere near as much as I did in the other games.)
  • I like the vampire theme of course - not a big Twilight fan, prefer Vampire: The Masquerade, Laurell K. Hamilton, The Vampire Lestat, etc.
  • I like the "charge up" attack style.
  • I like having the allies, they really help balance the game better so it isn't the exclusive domain of the most fanatical players - ruining it for everyone else.
  • I like the more realistic, less "cartoony" graphics.
  • Did I mention I like the vampire theme?