Quote Originally Posted by leprereturningplayer View Post
I heard someone say count how many prime bosses they killed on average divide it by 4 and that’s the price because 1 letter, during week 1 was around 1.2m to 800k so let’s just say 1m per letter, 1 letter = 4 runs in a pt which is why you should divide it by 4 to get the price though that isn’t the case for week1 .

I killed 3197 prime bosses so divided by 4 would be 799, also I spent around 200-300m on energys

Don’t forget week 2 can 100% be counted by the amount of primes killed divided in 4 because they can craft energys beforehand and not need to buy, but week 1 there is no preparation other then actually spending gold for energy kits, aura should be minimum of 700m max of 1.2B

And vanity sets should be depending on class

Warrior: 500-850m
Sorcerer: 450-750m
Rogue: 750m-1.2B

Based off of how hard it was for leaderboards for rogues this event, also warriors had a tie so an extra set is in game .

Prime boss gives 300-400 pts per boss and there are rogues with 1.4m+ pts, top 10 rogue is at 1mil which is why I think these are fair prices .

Keep in mind rahabkor being op with over 6billion going into the game each rahabkor, I myself farm 300m+ each rahab and get around 10-16m per hour with a 1090 GL set, if I were to farm rahab instead of this event I’d make around 1.5b+ considering since event started 5+ rahabs opened .

My point is the vanitys should not be cheap whatsoever it took hard work staying up for 27+ hours just to maintain your spot you could barely sleep unless you had a huge lead.
U trying to hard ur a naab. That doesn't matter look at rhyne was 1.2b top 10 and drop to 800m and rhyne looks 10 times better than ur aura. Stop ur embarrassing yourself

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk