Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: St. Patricks's Day "Return to Lucky Lemuel's Lair!"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    I don't understand the 'demotivating and frustrating' part when its a mutual decision of two or more players if they want to tie, and thats what happened last Halloween Event. No one's forcing anyone to tie.
    Unfair and no competition? Do you think those who tie didn't grind for their spot on LB? And if you really want to get to leaderboard then just simply score/grind more than them its that simple.
    Coordination with each other is a problem now? How about Gauntlet then? I don't really see anyone else having problem with it, are you affected by it by anyway? Have you even run for leaderboards multiple times?
    And calling other players "evil" sure is the best way for you to play the game huh

It's true that tying for a position on a leaderboard doesn't necessarily mean that the tied players didn't grind for their spot on the leaderboard. However, some players may still perceive it as unfair if there isn't a clear tiebreaker system in place or if they feel that they were not given a fair chance to break the tie.
    To avoid any potential drama or personal issues, I will refrain from further replies. I simply wanted to express my opinion on the current leaderboard system.
    when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi cinco, could you add opt to buy serp set, i forgot completely, pls and thank you