Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mecha spirit bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Mecha spirit bow

76lvl mecha Bow spirit lvl (2) proc with krak arm = make 500k+ dmg per dot

Same bow proc again with krak armor + swap to same set changing wep to 71lvlspirit dagger spirit lvl (43) = make 1.9m+ dmg per dot

Made a video for it thought would be helpfull to explain/show how it is didnt thought that way sorry.

SM-M315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,185 Posts

I think I understand what you are saying.

The daggers are reflecting damage. The amount of damage that you can do with the dagger proc active will be very high if the boss hits you.

Advantage of the bow is that you can stay at range. Disadvantage of the daggers is that you have to be close and you have to take damage in order to maximize the proc effect.

Hope this helps!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

The daggers are reflecting damage. The amount of damage that you can do with the dagger proc active will be very high if the boss hits you.

Advantage of the bow is that you can stay at range. Disadvantage of the daggers is that you have to be close and you have to take damage in order to maximize the proc effect.

Hope this helps!
    I watched his video and what i think he is trying to say is that if u have a low lvl bow, u proc it and during proc u switch to high level daggers, suddenly bow proc does alot more dmg.
    It seems like the proc adjusts to the level of current spirit wpn u have equiped rather than the lvl of wpn from which the proc was used.

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaarlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    I watched his video and what i think he is trying to say is that if u have a low lvl bow, u proc it and during proc u switch to high level daggers, suddenly bow proc does alot more dmg.
    It seems like the proc adjusts to the level of current spirit wpn u have equiped rather than the lvl of wpn from which the proc was used.

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk
    Also to mention it is Ancient Spirited Daggers(LvL 71) and not the 76 Eating Machine version. Looking at a rough comparison of the items mentioned here(Using Auction to compare stats), there shouldnt be an increase of 3-4x damage as the 76 Eating Machine Bow should give off roughly the same dps(When you compare on our stats screen) as the mentioned Spirit Daggers(71).

I suggest you guys look at the OPs other thread with the video showing the bug.....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hope this helps!
    I think u got it wrong some people explained under ur comment

Also i meant procing mecha bows (spirit lvl 2-3) and swapping to ancient spirit daggers (spirit lvl 43) makes the dmg more like 4x its not a bug that changes many thing but i think it can be fixed (not a problem if it dont)!

Also the video of the bug i tried to explain it hope it helps! https://youtu.be/h1kV03oymrs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

Hope this helps!
    I tested it yes i think its a bug, using proc of my eating machine bow (lvl 11) then switch to ancient spirit dagger (lvl 43) it doble or triple the damage, dev try to use this 2 weapon and test it on boss.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I tested it yes i think its a bug, using proc of my eating machine bow (lvl 11) then switch to ancient spirit dagger (lvl 43) it doble or triple the damage, dev try to use this 2 weapon and test it on boss.
    Yeah - we know this happens... and we'll look into fixing it.

I didn't think it was a huge deal because you have to have a much higher rank of another Spirit Weapon to make it happen.

Fixing this will constitute a pretty substantial nerf - but I'm not opposed :-|

Best wishes!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah - we know this happens... and we'll look into fixing it.

I didn't think it was a huge deal because you have to have a much higher rank of another Spirit Weapon to make it happen.

Fixing this will constitute a pretty substantial nerf - but I'm not opposed :-|

Best wishes!
    Thanks for helping!