Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: StarLegends Weapon Design Contest - ENGINEER SUBMISSIONS THREAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Wow, all of these are very good... I'm just not much of an artist.... Would love to see these in game!! Good luck wonderful artists!!

Ps. Kano's sure look like an in game item, good guys!
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

• Character Name: Megasanta
    • Category: Engineer
    • Images of your design. What does the weapon look like?
    Name:  eng f 1.PNG
Views: 1844
Size:  79.6 KB
    Name:  eng f 2.PNG
Views: 832
Size:  99.9 KB
    Name:  eng f 3.PNG
Views: 1053
Size:  66.6 KB
    Gun name: Freddy's Electricity Fingers
    Written description of the weapon: This glove looks scary as is, but wait till it shoots (Black electricity).
    Stats: Has great stats except low dps and damage, its mainly a support weapon.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    • Character Name: Megasanta
    • Category: Engineer
    Name:  eng f 1.PNG
Views: 1844
Size:  79.6 KB
    Name:  eng f 2.PNG
Views: 832
Size:  99.9 KB
    Name:  eng f 3.PNG
Views: 1053
Size:  66.6 KB
    Gun name: Freddy's Electricity Fingers
    Written description of the weapon: This glove looks scary as is, but wait till it shoots (Black electricity).
    Stats: Has great stats except low dps and damage, its mainly a support weapon.
    Wow did you use autocad to make this? If so I wish I was with you cuz I'm using that in school this year lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ah I'm excited for all these contests

I don't think I can do much more on my phone lol but here's my final submission.

Initial sketches

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1346804288080.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  217803_10151151470245827_2031737865_n.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  15.8 KB

Weapon Name: Jupiter

Description: A weapon that takes centuries of research into account, code name "Jupiter" uses external rail gun technology to concentrate lightning forces. Named after the planet that stirs in constant electro-chaos, this destructive devices should only be used by the most expert Engineers.

Jupiter is constructed with a rare and expensive metal - Jovidium. Its atoms are arguably a vortex for electric particles, providing the best in lightning concentration. The device then takes the concentrated energy and begins to perform a compression into the very front end of its four blades. Upon firing, Jupiter disperses bolts of immeasurable energy at its targets. In testing, it has been capable of piercing halfway through a small planet.

"Hey Joe, you see that incoming army? Hehehe... watch this." - A guy who knew Joe

Name:  253037_10151151470630827_104038915_n.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  18.9 KB
    Last edited by Junside; 09-09-2012 at 11:30 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junside For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarxas View Post
    Wow did you use autocad to make this? If so I wish I was with you cuz I'm using that in school this year lol
    its google sketch up, not autocad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junside View Post

I've been working on this on and off all day. And I'm not even halfway done. After some color, shadowing, effects and making his limbs look more natural (I.e. his arms and hands), I should be able to produce a finished product. But here's a very small preview. A simple outline is what I have so far.

Sent from the Junk in my Trunks
    0.0 thats beautiful ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Reserved.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reserved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

No Xarxas thats Google Sketchup
    And Autocad cant put much of 3D without the use of 3D-Max or Maya
    I use them..hehe Dad taught me hes an architect

Rik[Rittik]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Name:  engine.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  Engineer3.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  96.1 KB

-Character Name: Ghost
    -Category: Engineer
    -Your Item’s Name: Ghost Demonic Cannons
    -Images of your design. Look at Pic...they are like gloves, but better...ArmCannons!!!
    -Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it: See below
    -Placement: like a gauntlet

Tagline..."Need something sliced and diced?!?...these also make pasta!

The heart of a demon is a difficult to control, using Blackstar technology and The Scorn superior knowledge of the underworld were needed to create these forces of destruction. There is 3 weapons that harness the swarms intellect in a energy fueled blasters. Scorn will place a demon’s heart into the chamber of a heavy weapon, allowing it to grow stronger with each enemy it fells. They use modules filled with trapped souls to increase their rifles’ fire rates and inflict targets with putrid bleeding wounds.

Name:  Items.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  48.3 KB
    Last edited by octavos; 09-18-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: updated design
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Razerfingers
    Weapon name: Charged Nightmare Claws

Description: This is the 25th century, some archiologists were digging as they had heard of this myth. This myth had secrets of where freddy kruegar was buried and his claws lay with him. Well these archilologists were so thrilled they dug and dug and dug and dug some more. One day they finally found them! There was 3 people a blacksmith, a mad scientist, and a archeologist. Well the archeologist found them! The blacksmith said i can make them sharper so he did so. The scientist said i can give them special lighntning powers, so he did so. And then the mad scientist became so inlove with them he killed the blacksmith and archeologist then he felt so powerful. Til the scorn found out about them kidnaped him killed him and now the claws rest in the scorns hands. Do you dare to claim them? Guess you'll have to wait and find out! It also has some redish glow to the fingers aka claws.

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.
    Last edited by razerfingers; 09-05-2012 at 12:58 PM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcon View Post
    Your old sig was better.

On to my submission.

Character Name: Biblical

Category: Engineer gloves

Item name: Biblical's Fusion Hands

Images pending.

Item description: "Finally, the power of the sun in the palm of our hands!"-Doctor Octo
    I keep all my sigs ill use this one for a month then go back to my very first sig i had made for me then the other then to this one xP now back on topic haha

Sent using chalkboard and freddy claws.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Character Name: Asazhabar
    ----------------------------
    Gun Name: The Frozen Claws
    Category: Engineer - Hand blaster

Description: The Frozen Claws would work similar to napalm guns and would fire some sort of blue fire that
    could freeze opponents for a second or something.

Damage: Medium (Big differance between max. and min. damage ~ 50)
    Speed: Medium (0.5 - 1.0)

+ Health
    + 8 Int

Advantages:
    - Can do damage to more opponents at same time
    - Stuns enemy for a few seconds (1-3)
    - Adds health

Name:  FrezeGlove2.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  21.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

This was made using an iPad app... So I couldn't do so well... Just imagine the Engi's hand in flames!! Isn't it a wonderful sight?? Yeah... Yeah... Yeah...

As for the description.. Make up your own!!

Ps. This was not meant to be taken seriously.. Just an idea, anybody else who would like to see Engi's throw flames instead of electricity all the time, feel free to take my idea as your own. Just make it look a lot better *Cough Kano Cough* Ahem.. So yeah...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Hehe no I used sketch up because I suck at it, I wanted to challenge myself, but yes I am very familiar with AutoCAD. you will get better in time. Try blender if you want amazing 3d modeling.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I've been working on this on and off all day. And I'm not even halfway done. After some color, shadowing, effects and making his limbs look more natural (I.e. his arms and hands), I should be able to produce a finished product. But here's a very small preview. A simple outline is what I have so far.

Pretty sweet buddy, could see that working as a whole set in the future (;

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
    First of all i am like "OMG" after seeing the talents up there..i dont have a chance at all..still doing this for fun

Character Name : Rittik
    Category : Engineer
    Item Name : Demonic Star Blasters

Sketch Free hand :-
    Attachment 16070

Colored version:- Kinda had to edit it for making it look like holograpihic stuffs
    Attachment 16071

Demonic Star Blasters

The weapon created by the Demons themselves!Far Advanced than the last scorn technology!Gives the users High DPS and Damage with high mana and health regen rates making it the "Weapon for the chosen ones". Chosen Few by the Scorn God are given The Demonic Star Blasters to blast off the scorn army in blink of an eye!

"Aye aye i want those"- LV1 Engineer

well i hope to see more entries from all these amazing artists present!
    Best Of Luck to all of you guys

-Rik[Rittik]
    I would love to equip that on my engi.Gl bro this looks cool.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Defyduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I wish we had that kinda armour, awesome man!
    Those gloves look astonishing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedStapler View Post
    ENGINEER SUBMISSIONS

Weapon designs should be appropriate for Engineer class characters

Please read the contest announcement thread for all the details of this contest.

A good submission post will include:

• Character Name:
    • Category: Which category is the weapon submission for? Engineer, Commando or Operative? Please post to the correct thread.
    • Your Items Name:
    • Written description of the weapon. Tell us about it!

Deadline for Submissions – Tuesday, September 18th at 11:59 PM Central Time
    The cut off time will be taken from the timestamp of the forum post of your entry.

Only one entry per person per category.
    If you want to change your submission you can go to your earlier submission and edit the post to change to your new submission.

Judging
    Entries will be judged by the Spacetime Studios Development Team. Equal weight will be applied to judging your visual design and your written descriptive component, so please spend time on both. You can include details about possible weapon procs or effects in your description. We’ll do our best to recreate those effects in game should you win.

Remember – all designs and art MUST be your own – created and submitted by you!

Submission Agreement

This is the agreement of SpaceTime Studios LLC, a Texas limited liability company located on the Internet at Spacetimestudios.com ("SPACETIME"), and you ("Submitter").

This Submission Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the date of acceptance, as provided below, by Submitter.

The Submitter desires to furnish SPACETIME with one or more sets of source designs for Content (the "Content") for review and consideration for publication by SPACETIME, on, in, or in connection with SPACETIME’s online game now known as “Pocket Legends.”

It is a condition to SPACETIME's acceptance, consideration, and possible publication of the Content that Submitter agrees to the following terms and conditions:

1. Submitter acknowledges that SPACETIME is engaged in extensive research and development in many areas, including without limitation ongoing development of Pocket Legends and other games and communities, and other content for the consumer marketplace. Submitter further acknowledges that in the course of its business SPACETIME receives from others, including other submitters, its own employees and employees of its affiliates, numerous submissions of concepts, ideas, and designs for Content, and that SPACETIME may have developed or may in the future develop materials, or may have received or may in the future receive submissions of materials, similar or identical to those presented to SPACETIME by Submitter. Submitter understands that Submitter will not be entitled to any recognition or other consideration for any submitted materials nor will Submitter be entitled to recognition or consideration because of the use by SPACETIME or any of its affiliates of any such similar or identical material.

2. In the event that SPACETIME determines, in its sole discretion, that Content provided by Submitter may be added to, integrated into, or otherwise included in Pocket Legends and for related purposes, then Submitter will be deemed to have granted SPACETIME an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, right and license in and to the Content for purposes of use of Content in Pocket Legends, other products or services or SPACETIME, and for institutional purposes for and for the benefit of SPACETIME. The license includes all rights under copyright, and the full right to modify, edit, revise, or otherwise alter the Content. Submitter hereby waives all moral rights he or she may have in and to the Content. The license granted hereunder includes, without limitation, the right for SPACETIME to make derivative works based on or incorporating Submitter’s Content.

3. When and if SPACETIME utilizes Content, it will endeavor to provide recognition of Submitter on it Pocket Legends Internet Site; provided that failure to do so will not be a breach of this Agreement. Consideration of the Content by SPACETIME, and the recognition set forth in this Section, is the sum total of consideration to be provided to Submitter in connection with rights granted herein. SPACETIME will be under no further obligation to enter into a relationship with Submitter; however nothing in this Agreement shall preclude the parties from entering into future negotiations with respect to Content or further services from Submitter. SPACETIME shall have no obligation to return any Content to Submitter.

4. Submitter represents and warrants that (i) all Content is an original work of authorship created by Submitter; ; (ii) Submitter has the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit and/or convey to SPACETIME the Content and the rights granted herein, (iii) no use of Content as provided herein by SPACETIME or its designee(s) will infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party; (iv) Submitter has the right and authority to enter into this Agreement with SPACETIME and (v) no outstanding agreements exist, whether written or implied, which are inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement.

5. This Agreement shall be governed by and conEngineerued in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof. Any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought only in the State of Federal courts located in Austin, Texas, and Submitter expressly consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing courts. In addition to any recovery, the prevailing party in any action will be entitled to an award of its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with any action.

6. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. No waiver or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by each of the parties hereto.

7. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or unenforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement, it being hereby agreed that such provisions are severable and that this Agreement shall be conEngineerued in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.

8. It is a material provision of this Agreement that Submitter represents to SPACETIME that he or she is over the age of 18 and fully authorized and capable of entering into this Agreement and being legally bound thereby. But for Submitter making this foregoing representation to SPACETIME, SPACETIME would not enter into the Agreement with Submitter.

ACCEPTED AND AGREED UPON BY SPACETIME.

BY POSTING IN THE THREAD BELOW, SUBMITTER AGREES TO BE FULLY BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
    any prize?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defyduck View Post
    I would love to equip that on my engi.Gl bro this looks cool.
    Cool Thanks bro Needed your suport! haha Missin u

Rik[Rittik]