Quote Originally Posted by Splurd View Post
rubbish. Ignore noname completely. Not all skills need to be maxed, and dex is the best stat for a ranged archer.

Do not stat spread. Adding str does very little. 2 str = 1 hp. 10 str = 5 hp. wow 10 int = 5mana. Wow again. Plus 5 points into meditation regens 70 mana per use, you'll never run into mana problems.

But if you add 10 dex, your crit rate *should* go up by 1-2 points, your damage will go up, and if you add enough, your evade goes up.

For skills, you're doing fine. maxed focus, max blast shot, avian scream and thorn root should be left at 1, since adding to them does only increases damage which is quite insignificant.
I recommend meditation. My archer has meditation at lvl 5, and frankly rarely uses mana pots. Infact, he is running around with 500 mana potions simply because he never uses them.

Break armour seems to be bugged, do not get it.
Restore is quite useless, but if you spam it alot, you can reduce on potion usage. But dont expect it to save you during a boss fight. it is not strong enough.
Evade is good, but you should not be getting hit in the first place. Helpful when facing opponents like bosses, or multiple ranged monsters. Other wise you shouldnt be getting hit.

have not used the other skills, so I cannot comment on them.
glad you see things my way, buddy