Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
Why chance for it is veeeery low if '(probably) soon we'll get new mythic-arcane bracelets which will be better than this?
normal to make you play more of the event. if it's easy this event will be useless or if loot high drop rate why not give directly.. if you know what i mean.. this have good effect to the players let's say poor player loots it then boom he can sell it at a good amount of gold to make him progress to the game.. and if your op u can buy or grind grind.. if u guys want all easy this game will be more boring and easy no engaging or excitement at all.. i think drop rate is fine.. i know there will be mythic and arcane of this but in the future so the legendary now its not that useless atm.. i want this type of drop rate, the harder to loot the more i go grind for it.. the moment when you loot item which is rare is a different feeling its wow wow best moments you can get haha.
its just day 1 too early to complain, for sure there will be in auc in a few days.. rng its rng people still loot it, rng maybe time base maybe theres an lucky hour that system giving recipes for some players..