Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rahabkor's Nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

All that u make its good Cinco am old player. Ur work its hard i apriesed it.

Отправлено с моего SM-A528B через Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Will krakens then drop more from locked now?

Poslano sa mog SM-A715F koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Removing the extra golddrop from chest would nerf the goldloot by 33%. I think that would be fine. Farming has to be priority. You can make the map take longer to finish too.

I understand the people who cry 90% of those are merchers who cry bc other player starts becoming richer than them. But who cares about people who stand whole day in pier and try to merch the **** out of new and dumb players. Yes I don’t like them.

Yes to a small nerf, no to nerfing too much that no one wants to farm anymore. We want to enjoy running but I believe the nerf will be good thought through and not hurt farmers too much. With fast runs idk what I do smth like 6-6.5m per hour with 20 sec runs+ quick remap. The other 1-4 zodias maps seem balanced and played. Maybe remove 2 chests from rahabkor at the end.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsite View Post
    Will krakens then drop more from locked now?

From logical point of view, they'll increase kraken gear drop from locks when 86lvl expansion will be released. For now, kraken gear is too strong for being available in noticeably higher quantity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    From logical point of view, they'll increase kraken gear drop from locks when 86lvl expansion will be released. For now, kraken gear is too strong for being available in noticeably higher quantity.
    But still as someone who opens a lot of locks and i get 1 or 1 + 1guaranteed arcane per 2.5k plats, i dont mean it should drop like venals on winter but at this point i know how many arcanes i will get, like its not random

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsite View Post
    But still as someone who opens a lot of locks and i get 1 or 1 + 1guaranteed arcane per 2.5k plats, i dont mean it should drop like venals on winter but at this point i know how many arcanes i will get, like its not random

Well, locks are gambling and on gambling people usually lose their money, it's normal.
    If you want to monetize your plats with no risk, better buy crate keys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    Well, locks are gambling and on gambling people usually lose their money, it's normal.
    If you want to monetize your plats with no risk, better buy crate keys.
    I mean i dont mind spending few $$ on game i play for years, im just saying it feels like its not random at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Nerf Raha, bring back esg gold drop
    Maybe I'm not the one with the most skill or with the most gold, but 100% the one with the kindest heart.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaocaquba For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

@pars 700m for an aura and lets keep increasing evry item to over the current cap op 999m on trade....

Its honestly disgusting to see how some of you live in their own bubble. For new players it will become impossible to get close to whats comming if gold gets farmed like this.

If people spend that amount of gold on a set that has been their decision at that time at that moment the market was valued at.

Sometimes it has to change for the Greater good, im also owning a op gl set wich wasnt cheap and im completely behind this change.

Il still be able to farm x% more than people with x%.

And the only difference is that market is finally going to settle on a (wouldn't say normal) price.

Atleast more agree on this subject and sometimes u have to take ur losses.

I legit dont see a difference if gold will get nerfed prices will gradually come down and if u own a special item that you feel is worth x amount dont sell it for lower then its that easy.

Has this though ever crossed your mind. You can invest were im from 100~ euros on a 1700 plat pack. Then u buy an aura wich is one of the best values for ur plat and u can only sell it got 120~ depending on how much its liked.

And then u have random player getting almost twice that amount by farming one rahab session?

Its time for a change....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    F2p players had a branch to hold on to and you take it away, post nerf game will go back to its boring old days. Speaking as clan master, there are many new players and f2p players in our clan. The current gold loot system of Rahabkor is already good, a player can improve himself and gain gold by arranging a GL set of suitable diameter. Also, it is very difficult to get elite, players like me have spent billions of gold for their sets and they deserve to get this much gold. But this will not happen after the nerf.. F2p players will have to take care of themselves again.. I think the game is very balanced and player count/activity is good. Gold rates are also quite normal and the players already determine the market. The old boring days are waiting for us..

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Back in the day farming gl was by firing canons in kragg xD I can remember the excitement when we got a gh that had canons too..I kind of liked the days before gl gear and awakes were a thing..the excitement of looting legendary weapons in a new expansion …

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

+1 on ideas for gold sink, i do think in combination with a well needed nerf it could help getting rid of the too much gold in circulation.

I was also thinking of this new "hidden vanity" from current event.

We should get some cool future items/vanitys that would only be craftable and obtainable at the new upcoming maps. Making them bound and adding a expensive price tag to craft them. They will be crafted and could sink reasonable amounts of gold depending on what @devs feel like should be good.

Maybe an event were u can open new type of lock for gold from vendor, having lower drop chances.

Just throwing out some 💡

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Stupid comment, ask urself again.... Does it sounds Balanced?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

if you're going to nerf rahab at least nerf it next week and not this week.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Increase price of bound awake gems to 15k or 20k and make awake event 4 times a year instead of the traditional 2 times (3rd surprise one last year). People will complain about to increase in price but they will still pay for them regardless.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So all this started from one guy who can farm 20m/hour, 350m/day, which means he farms 17.5 hours/day, complained he makes too much gold?
    How many of you guys can farm this long? He must has no life.

I feel like price of everything is going up but also it's much easier to reach the price as I farm. 5m item became 15m. So what. I can farm gold to get it. Idk what's the problem tbh.
    So many new/low level players are just standing out and farming their gold in rahab. It's annoying but I kind of understand they need a way to farm gold. Then where they are going to farm gold faster than now? Item price might drop but they also won't make gold as now.

Looks like you already made you mind and if it's inevitable, please give us something to look forward to farming.

Some suggestions I have are
    1. Not too rare unlocked crates or golden crates from elite map that has kraken and zaarus. Like old days, anyone can 'farm' the best gears instead of gold. People with high gl will still get more gold even with nerf but everyone who has gl or new has a chance to loot somthing to sell, like old days.
    If you need a gold sink, make it open with 100k gold. Some will sell, some will buy and open. Item price will drop, people will still enjoy farming, you got gold sink. Win win.
    2. Give mecha double or triple chance of gold/item drop. Idk if this was intended. It's longer to finish, no one wants to run there.
    3. Or give each rahab, mecha and eken different auras drops. People needs some motivations so they don't need to solo this for aps.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    So all this started from one guy who can farm 20m/hour, 350m/day, which means he farms 17.5 hours/day, complained he makes too much gold?
    How many of you guys can farm this long? He must has no life.

I feel like price of everything is going up but also it's much easier to reach the price as I farm. 5m item became 15m. So what. I can farm gold to get it. Idk what's the problem tbh.
    So many new/low level players are just standing out and farming their gold in rahab. It's annoying but I kind of understand they need a way to farm gold. Then where they are going to farm gold faster than now? Item price might drop but they also won't make gold as now.

Looks like you already made you mind and if it's inevitable, please give us something to look forward to farming.

Some suggestions I have are
    1. Not too rare unlocked crates or golden crates from elite map that has kraken and zaarus. Like old days, anyone can 'farm' the best gears instead of gold. People with high gl will still get more gold even with nerf but everyone who has gl or new has a chance to loot somthing to sell, like old days.
    If you need a gold sink, make it open with 100k gold. Some will sell, some will buy and open. Item price will drop, people will still enjoy farming, you got gold sink. Win win.
    2. Give mecha double or triple chance of gold/item drop. Idk if this was intended. It's longer to finish, no one wants to run there.
    3. Or give each rahab, mecha and eken different auras drops. People needs some motivations so they don't need to solo this for aps.
    Agreed 100%

Sent from my DUB-LX3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

@Dev should a player's complaining to nerf the golddrops in e Rahab is worth to be granted? I think not worth because even he himself can't control the bad words and toxicity? there is no solid reason for his complaint or maybe it's just selfish to do what he wants, like Elec said it's right you can't buy what you want if the items price goes down at the same time as the goldlooted in elite rahab nerfed. i hope there is a voting system here the majority win

-1 to nerf goldloot on erahab

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    @Dev should a player's complaining to nerf the golddrops in e Rahab is worth to be granted? I think not worth because even he himself can't control the bad words and toxicity? there is no solid reason for his complaint or maybe it's just selfish to do what he wants, like Elec said it's right you can't buy what you want if the items price goes down at the same time as the goldlooted in elite rahab nerfed. i hope there is a voting system here the majority win

-1 to nerf goldloot on erahab
    -1 to nerf rahab....

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kennetics View Post
    if you're going to nerf rahab at least nerf it next week and not this week.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    Huge NO to this.

Nerf it in 1-2 months time, not this week nor the following. This change is way too sudden considering the fact that we were told that e-rahab wasn't gonna be touched/changed 1-2 weeks ago and now it's struck with this sudden drastic change of nerf hours earlier.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Some us find gold farming boring, I've been hearing word of an arcane dungeon, I hope we have the chance to loot some nice stuff there. Maybe some arcane equipment to bring the price down a bit for new and casual players who will feel demotivated to play after gold nerfs.