Thread: Lookin for 'Obsidian Mastery' Achievement teammates

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Lookin for 'Obsidian Mastery' Achievement teammates + Strategy for you!

Title says it all. For those that don't know, the achievement requires defeating Harg'Kyth without using any elixirs and without destroying any stones, aside from the AP reward it also grants a unique title. Since you can't pull him into the pathway leading into his area I figure the strategy should just be to fight him right in the middle of the circle so as not to accidentally hit the stones (and get him back into that position before attacking again after he drops his shield). Add me in game (same username as here) and message me if you wanna go for it with me, need 2 people.

EDIT:
    Did it, here's a little strategy for those interested:

Keep him dead center, get him back there after shield before attacking him again, and bring at least 60 blood packs (it took each of us 30-40, but to be the on the safe side take some extra).
    Use mostly single target attacks, but have at least one multi-target attack for when he summons the adds, and heal as soon as you hit the point that a blood pack would fill you up so that you don't die when he pops the shield/slams the ground. Good luck!
    Last edited by Jetdeagon; 09-06-2012 at 12:42 AM.