Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Still more legible than the OP.

@OP Quit trying to play other people's game (By this I mean "just because everyone else is going to humania with a level 66, doesnt mean you have to".. also, having good gear and a ring would help in letting you stay in a party). Sure, some people can join a game and be accepted and do runs just fine. That's just some people. If I tried to join a Humania I would be booted as well. Think outside of the box, or at least find a new box to think in. I used a lot of plat and did mega maze runs, not take to the forums to complain about being kicked every time I join a game. If you want to use the "But I don't have platinum " card, fine. Here's another tip. If you know on a given day that you won't be playing or leveling up, get a free daily elixir anyway. As soon as you get it, leave the game. Then, 24 hours later when you are ready to play, you will have TWO free daily elixirs, one in use and one for that day. Doing some complex math here, that's about 10 minutes of elixir that you didn't pay a cent for. While we are still on this method, if you want to make a second account or fork out the 5 platinum for another character, you get a free daily on that new character as well. Bingo bongo, now you don't just have the 10 minutes, if you get your free daily on both characters and wait 24 hours after, you now have 20 minutes!!! 20 minutes of thrasher cost around 20 platinum, so every 2 days with only 2 characters, you save yourself 20 platinum. If you want to just have a bunch of characters at high level, you can choose to only level them with free dailies, which wouldnt be that bad. With 10 characters, you would have an hour and 40 minutes of free daily, assuming you have 2 dailies on each character ready for use. Sure, you could be impatient and complain that this would produce slower leveling, but if you want fast leveling just dish out the platinum for a couple thrashers...
    You are missing the point of his posts. If he is of qualifying level (66-71), then he has nust as much a right to the campaign as anyone else. Elixir usage has ruined the game as too many people rely on them. I have seen numerous hosts boot players when they aren't "Thrashed", and when I see it, I leave. To make a pass protected game takes just as long (if not less time) than to boot someone. Players fail to realize that after 2-3 "elixered" players, the runs don't go that much faster. I promise you I can pick 5 of my guildies and clear any Humania map faster than most of these booters.

This is a topic which has been discussed a thousand times. Buying plat and "hitting the 'roids" is not the answer. It only adds to the problem. I truly hope STS will make dungeons in the future where NO elixirs can be used. Then we will know who the true players are.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post: