Thread: Suggestion: display what types of class are in the game before you join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb Suggestion: display what types of class are in the game before you join

Since you can see what the highest level in the game is before you join, how many people in the party are there and what level they are on, I think it would be great if you could add what the classes of the x party members are right below the column where it says Minimum Level, to the right of the level progress bar.

example:

Setec's Game.............................................. ..............................Forest Haven
    Population: 5.......Level: 30......................1E 2A 2W............2: Trail of Undead

E=Enchantress
    A=Archer
    W=Warrior

Since I like groups that have at least one E (for healing), I would love to be able to look for that when deciding to join a group or not.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Great suggestion, this would be very helpful!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree, and nice suggestion.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47