Thread: Feedback Thread: Frozen Nightmares! Elite Dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Feedback Thread: Frozen Nightmares! Elite Dungeon

This is a thread for players to give feedback on the new Elite Campaign.

My personal Feedback

Pros:
    -Much harder than the Lost Expedition and should prove very challenging (for 25-30 players)
    -Some new items ( i haven't seen many, but they do seem to be better than the stuff found in Lost expedition)
    -The Lost Expedition was a great map pack, so in turn this map pack has a good feel to it.

Cons:
    -Some players will be disappointed with the recycled mobs and bosses (i have no issues with this personally)
    -Despite not being able to use pots, players can still use elixers to quickly blast through the levels (especially level 45 players)
    -Level 45 players will find nothing of use here as far as i can tell. (i have not seen any pink items yet, but the purple items are not an improvement over ao2 purples.)

Overall, this is a good map pack and a good start to the Elite dungeon maps. Level 25-30 players will def find this map challenging, which is a nice change from the ease that most players have in level. I would hope that players gain more xp here if they are under level 30 than in lost expedition, but i can't tell.
    However i can't recommend level 45 plays purchasing it as it seemingly offers nothing of use and is only slightly harder than ao2 (add to that no pots), unless they want to relive the glory days of when the lost expedition was brand new and pvp was just released.
    Last edited by Azrael; 09-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net