Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-03-10 Content Update (300440)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Here are the numbers for you people who dont want to do the math.
    (With 900%gl)

Before nerf:
    80k/runnormal)
    130k/run(elite)

After nerf:
    40k/run (normal)
    100k/run/ (elite)

This shows a similar drop in actual gold per run in both elite and normal, but the percentages are what matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixec View Post
    PLS reduce the damage from event maps..
    can we get a awakening event soon , need awaken 81 arcane sets before new cap

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Megatr0n For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We're looking at the data to see who was affected so that we can address their issues.

Please feel free to contact Customer Service with all your character info - as this can help us speed up the process.
    hello could you do what zodias gauntlet there will be after rahabkor thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We're looking at the data to see who was affected so that we can address their issues.

Please feel free to contact Customer Service with all your character info - as this can help us speed up the process.
    when i close rahabkor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taughtmage View Post
    Here are the numbers for you people who dont want to do the math.
    (With 900%gl)

Before nerf:
    80k/runnormal)
    130k/run(elite)

After nerf:
    40k/run (normal)
    100k/run/ (elite)

This shows a similar drop in actual gold per run in both elite and normal, but the percentages are what matter.

i did a comparison of 50 runs each (same 900gl+-) and my conclusion is 50k normal, 90k elite, i agree with your average before nerf but from what i understand nerf is equal for both, around 33%

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello developer
    Events usually last 2 weeks, but I just got back. events are now divided into 2. the first week, and the second week. We know LB resets every week, but does the number of coins we get also reset that week? and will repeat collecting coins in the second week? or the coins remain until the event is over? I just started playing again, and I hope for the latest information

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HuzNy View Post
    Hello developer
    Events usually last 2 weeks, but I just got back. events are now divided into 2. the first week, and the second week. We know LB resets every week, but does the number of coins we get also reset that week? and will repeat collecting coins in the second week? or the coins remain until the event is over? I just started playing again, and I hope for the latest information

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk
    Event tokens will stay the same throughout til the event is over, only the points will be reset.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

i think energy kits farmed during first week should ne reset

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    i think energy kits farmed during first week should ne reset

They don't reset , they haven't in past events aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    They don't reset , they haven't in past events aswell.
    past events you could carry them til the next event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    past events you could carry them til the next event

yh 3-4years ago lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Help the players

where are you with the head? look at this event how horrible is this mob difficulty, 1 mob kills you with 1 hit, only players with kraken deserve to enjoy the game??? I've been playing for 10 years and I'm bothered by these things, don't you think about new players? How can new players farm like this?
    You are making the game more and more uninteresting, you are digging your own grave sinking your own boat, the game had an absurd potential for a success but you only make it more and more difficult for new players and I feel sorry for that, I hope you read my comment and rethink it for new events, help new players to be interested in playing and not get bored in 30 minutes of gameplay!!
    Playing arcane legends becomes stressful from having fun, it explains why 90% of old players migrated to other games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    yh 3-4years ago lol

I think they mean week 2 of event as in, week 1 you can farm energy and use them for week 2, like how people do it nowadays?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I think they mean week 2 of event as in, week 1 you can farm energy and use them for week 2, like how people do it nowadays?
    he said next event, not week :3

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaarlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrad View Post
    where are you with the head? look at this event how horrible is this mob difficulty, 1 mob kills you with 1 hit, only players with kraken deserve to enjoy the game??? I've been playing for 10 years and I'm bothered by these things, don't you think about new players? How can new players farm like this?
    You are making the game more and more uninteresting, you are digging your own grave sinking your own boat, the game had an absurd potential for a success but you only make it more and more difficult for new players and I feel sorry for that, I hope you read my comment and rethink it for new events, help new players to be interested in playing and not get bored in 30 minutes of gameplay!!
    Playing arcane legends becomes stressful from having fun, it explains why 90% of old players migrated to other games!
    i feel u br0. this game has n0 purp0se like i said. zero drop gold in m0bs, low drop gold in b0ss, low chance rate g0od lo0t in ol crates, platinum r expensive, events r loads of unwanted items. unentertaining game. realy

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alainalvar1988 View Post
    i feel u br0. this game has n0 purp0se like i said. zero drop gold in m0bs, low drop gold in b0ss, low chance rate g0od lo0t in ol crates, platinum r expensive, events r loads of unwanted items. unentertaining game. realy

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
    This event is super easy to farm gold.

If I wasn't a billionaire (in game) i'd be farming too.

(Though, I really should be...)

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

come to level 1 , way slower than a kraken endgame . but at least mobs aint soo hard on you. obviously keep your endgame if need be in dire situations ..

i have a variety of characters hc/normal . endgame in between , but i use my level 1 to get out of all the commotion . i use it to be in my happy place lol .

obviously gonna take some time and investment but at least you know all level 1s are staying in one spot . noone is going to be above or beneath you. obviously some might be faster or stronger but only by a little smidgen . comparing the best L1 set to the worse L1 set is low difference. comparing endgame best set to the worse set is 10b difference.

if you dont like the level 1 vibe . go up to 5 or if you desperate go to 10 lol . or hell go back to endgame .
    main ovjective is to let go of what others are doing . and just do you . do the best you can do .

peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Hmmm. I posted in general discussion and came here and saw comments relating to my post.
    The event is not worth playing for a second week unless you are farming deaths.
    The gap between those who have and those who don't is widening.
    On on another note, can we not have so many useless things in crates please? I'd sooner have nothin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Didn't finish my post and for some reason can't edit. Sigh. I was going to add, I would sooner have nothing than the legendary.
    Also, do we really need so many zodias crates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

My 2 alts (no kraken) for sure do not get 1 hit...

Maybe you just play badly?

When I run (on my main) I literally pull every mob... I have died omce cause of my own incompetence. Only once.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.