Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Re: Level Cap Raise and New Campaign Coming Soon to Star Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Re: Level Cap Raise and New Campaign Coming Soon to Star Legends

All right so I get why a great deal of people are upset by the sneak peek screenies, but come on I'm still excited for a cap raise. We have all found other things to do during down time in SL, whether it be working on farming, helping others cap, trying out DL, getting your PL toon up to 70 or 71, playing DCUO, working on your sig style and entering contest for it, spending time with your family, capping 7 toons, perfecting your pvp skills, throwing naked wing parties in B*, pulling friends from PL to join SL, staying connected with your guildies via websites, G+, kik, or any other form of communication we have sought out to stay connected. We all share a love for these STS games, some love one more then the other. Devs are working to make games that we will find fun and challenging and keep our interest. They didn't just come up with this over night, it took them some time to get their ideas up and running. Lets not forget that devs are only human, who knows whats going on behind the scenes?! I don't believe attacking the devs with hurtful and demanding words is the way to open the lines of communication. I personally don't want to know much, because I just want to enjoy the game and friends I have found! Lets give the devs a little break, cause honestly if i had read some of the comments I wouldn't be in the right state of mind to develop an awesome new map.

Just food for thought, I only made this thread cause I felt strongly about the issue, thanks for reading.

For those of you that haven't seen the post

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...o-Star-Legends
    Thanks Mitchturbo for my signature <3

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillaIngs For This Useful Post: