Gauntlet has always been a special type of leaderboard event.

It's not about how much you can farm, it is about skill, the best tactics, gear, elixirs, and pets.

Also heavily based on the two most strongest overall balanced classes on game, a mage and bird.

My most favourite class is a Bear class. I accept and understand that in order to be capable of making the top 25 leaderboard rewards you need to use those two main classes.

I understand the nature of gauntlet leaderboard events , accept that those with the skill are allowed to use alts for leaderboard rewards.
If they are capable of doing this, I do not see any issue with them achieving it.

Instead of feeling upset about the fairness of the event, I try to be positive and make the most of the event. And I do enjoy it.

Yes there are many things as players that we want changed to suit our game personally.

For instance the drop rate of rare items , but last year it was the same, both the blood Dragon set and green star sets where the rarest items.

And the xp orbs dropped very frequently from all enemies. Making it one of the best events for others to cap.

I try to look at the game regarding the bigger picture, not just how it affects me personally.

I think it was a genius idea to add the exclusive blood Dragon set back into the birthday boxes to be opened for Platinum only 5 plat for 3 pulls. Not only that they added the option for f2p players to open boxes using tokens.

I am looking forward to taking pictures of creating a flash mob of blood Dragon sets on game.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful idea for sts to add other exclusive vanity items to be looted in crates or boxes for Platinum? This in turn will encourage Platinum spending on our beloved game.

But players collude. And the most loudest ones are the young ones who like to merch and pvp. I have seen most of the active farmers don't even have forum accounts, and are shy and quiet and do not even get their opinions heard. There are some on discord, but that too puts alot of the technology challenged players off and they don't even use that gaming application.

I would love to see a response from STS regarding all the issues players have with the event to improve it , there has been many , many , many great suggestions.

In the mean time , I will enjoy the event and the game and make the most of what is given to me.