Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends 13th Birthday Celebration!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I thank STS for understanding the desires of players on game and will consider reintroducing certain exclusive discontinued vanity items from the past. Will this thought actually apply to the items that really effect the game?

After many months of collusion of many players on game who are friends with the common goal to force sts to return a discontinued vanity on game.

Purely for the fact that they desire it. But they get upset when others suggest items they have that are rare and exclusive

Can sts now consider all other vanity items to be reintroduced that actually affect their profits due to the popularity on the black market website epicnpc?

Profits which players on game actually buy for up to 60 billion pl gold and items on game just for this one exclusive discontinued item on game?

Items like
    - Blackended Helm of the Dragon
    - Blackended Scales of the Dragon
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Helm
    - Dragon's Breath Seared Scales
    - Dragonet's Piering Helm
    - Dragonet's Piercing Scales
    - Dragonet's Elite Fire Xbow
    - Dragon's Breath Elite Staff
    - Elite Fire Axe of the Dragon
    - Elite Marlin Sword
    - Elite Wave Twister
    - Fossilized Dragon egg
    - Humaina Face
    - Founder's Helm
    - Crown of Persistance
    - Nuri Shield
    - Mantel of Humaina

Please understand I have most of those suggested items on game as well as the blood Dragon set.
    I honestly do not mind STS reintroducing any of these exclusive discontinued items. It does not affect me because I am not a merchant and keep everything I farm and earn. Never selling anything for profit.

Be it during a special themed event that was used in the past just to farm the items, or from crates or boxes that need to be opened for Platinum, or even a high amount of Platinum just for these items alone 2000+ Platinum each item.

This suggestion is purely for the common good of the game in attempts to reduce the effects and profits of all the players on game making thousands of real life money from the makers off the black market.

Those to bot make up to 800mill gold per day. Then hoard these items to control the market and push the prices of these items up. Just to sell them for 5x the original market price just to make pl gold and sell it foe real life money for themselves.
    Controlling the market on game , pushing prices of items up. Hoarding these items

Items such as
    - Dinner Dress vanity helm and armor
    - pl tees
    - pl meta tees
    - Forest Protector vanity weapons
    - Forest Protector time pieces
    - valentine wings of love (already reintroduced this years Valentine's event)
    At this rate STS just needs to reintroduce all old vanities that are valuable. This whole picking and choosing is pointless. The player population is probably more new players than old ones now days. Why can’t we just have reintroduced vanities all the time in events. I don’t understand why STS thinks keeping anything rare is a good idea. The game is 13 years old….. at this point you might as well reintroduce everything and give the people what they want.

Start adding vendors to the game with old vanities for fangs and actually supporting those who play the game. That is what I truly think should be the approach. Make the vendor change every few months with old vanities and keep nothing rare.

You want people to play this game regularly then give them a reason to play outside of events with bringing back old vanities to the boss drops and fang old vanity purchases in game. I don’t understand why Sts has decided that pumping time into the actual game outside of events isn’t worth the time.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post: