Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warning! there is a scammer out..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    I feel ya bro!

For such cases our friends and respected community members such as Morfic and BodMaster made stand alone fan forum..

Read my sig and use link from it to report that evil dude) also - provide the link to this thread if u want

Dark side will fail. The Force is strong with us
    You know what's my opinion? Why do he scam people? Because STS didn't knew that! The proof is that he can freely saying he'll spamming people and he never, EVER got banned! Other proof is that some people selling their guild and STS never give'em a warning. What do you expected? Try to think like this...
    "STS made the rules, but they never give me a warning. So... do I actually can break the rules? OF COURSE I CAN!!!"
    The one guilty is... both the scammer (because he didn't follow the ToS) and the STS itself! (because they never banned scammers!)

THEY'RE BOTH GUILTY!!! I don't care if I got banned because I'm saying this! Because that's the truth! I'll never, ever got shaken if I do the right thing!

Scammers... you should know that what you're doing are wrong. You take things other people have search hardly... didn't you feel guilty?

Spacetime Studios... you're the one who made the rules. Didn't you feel angry? I mean, you've take a long time to write ToS, and there are still someone who break it! Also, do you guys forgetting us and busy makikng Arcane Legends? If you're, I suggest you to make a 2 groups of people who make the game and seeing other Legends.

There are no a guilty one... because there are 2 PEOPLE WHO ARE GUILTY!!!!

Currently focusing on: Arcane Legends (IGN: Velia)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Um, STS does ban scammers. When they scam and are reported. These things take time as they need to review the chat logs.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeimer View Post
    What do you expected? Try to think like this...
    "STS made the rules, but they never give me a warning. So... do I actually can break the rules? OF COURSE I CAN!!!"
    The one guilty is... both the scammer (because he didn't follow the ToS) and the STS itself! (because they never banned scammers!)
    Frankly speaking i think that this really should be more of the conscious moral choice of a person than just obeying rulles out of fear

But there is part of truth in yo words young padawan)) some people learn their lessons only when there is someone to give em these lessons..

So i'm reallly glad Morf and Bod made that site so we can reveal the scammers - we can teach them a lesson or two. Though we need to keep the line and do not overuse it. Every case there will be revised and researched before we go troll those dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Zeimer View Post
    Spacetime Studios... you're the one who made the rules. Didn't you feel angry? I mean, you've take a long time to write ToS, and there are still someone who break it! Also, do you guys forgetting us and busy makikng Arcane Legends? If you're, I suggest you to make a 2 groups of people who make the game and seeing other Legends. !
    hahahaha! I feel ya in this case!! You are new here and it's understandable that you raise this question.. But hey! It was raised hundreds of times before)) you can search forums for 'drama' keyword and have fun reading..

The situation now is changing as we all hope - some changes are visible (like weapon contests and Sam or Gibber answering our questions sometimes) but other changes are more of 'under the hood' kind..

Sure global STS startegy seems to be aimed on making new products yearly, but it seems they start to learn how to manage old games too.. So give em a break for now please.. I heard guys are working overtime to get us new cap update as soon as they can

May the Force b with us all - we are like a big symbiotic organism - we feed from content, STS feeds from platinum

One love!

click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

No need for threads like this.

Rather, we ask that you please report the behavior to our support team who can investigate. Use /r <player name> or tap the the other player's avatar and use the report button. Include details of what happened to help us know where to start looking into the issue.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com