Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why so few platinum machines this year?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    I never said it did and if you want to word it different fine but luck 100% influences your total of plat eggs looted. To me that would increase the drop rates of plat eggs lol? Not sure how that is even a question. Ive ran in a solo pt for the whole event and my numbers are better than the OP's numbers.
    "I never said it did"...bro look back at your form of sentences morphologically. Understand each word you said. "RUN SOLO WITH 100% LUCK AND YOU WILL GET A LOT OF PLAT EGGS".
    How can you deny that, in this sentences u DONT say luck affect drop rate of plat egg?
    It really dont because its the same mechanism as other plat machine like green, blue, red, purple. If you run using 100% luck, will you reroll plat egg in that green machine? Or blue machine? Or even red machine? Its not. And the fact that in many runs you dont always encounter plat egg machine. Plat egg only drop from purple machine(i think) and plat machine. And lets say you encounter plat/purple machine...it still need real life luck for the plate egg to drop.
    Real life luck to encounter purple/plat machine which drop plat egg.
    Real life luck for plat egg to drop since reroll dont affect plat egg.(Same mechanism as lucky looter title during renown event.)
    So in conclusion, luck is good to maximize purple eggs drop rate which can be rerolled from red egg machine and above. Resulting in more "profitable run". While a real life luck is needed to encounter plat egg machine which drop plat egg.
    Thank you and happy farming. .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post: