From someone who's played plenty of MMO's and seen the difference small changes can make I want to propose a new way to expand the overall market of the game. Hear me out.

A lot of games I have played have gambling methods implemented. Risk over reward. I've seen everything from basic poker games like 21 and Texas hold'em, to dice rolling.

Dice games would be simple..example being "Best of 3 rolls", where a player tries to create the best hand out of 5 dice being rolled. One pair, 3 of a kind, 2 pairs, full house, 4 of a kind. Similar to poker games but less time consuming. Could make it a game driven from the base to give people who don't farm, another opportunity to move credits around the game.

I also think PvP teaming needs to be revamped. A room specific for team PvP with more diversity in the overall room instead just the 4 pillars we can run around. Maybe a map similar to CTF maps, but with different objectives for teams. King of the hill, guild vs guild specifics, even ranked and unranked matches and new implementation to show when someone is new and when someone is experienced in player killing. PvP isn't meant to be fair, but new players in the PvP scene can hardly learn when the community is so small.

Just a few ideas to help possibly bring back some people to the community, and help the community expand more.