Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who saw or liked Resident Evil Retribution?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Should I go see this o_O

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    Does this movie have Barry Burton? He's my favorite RE character next to The Merchant.
    Yup it does, he's played by Kevin Durand (Dude out of X-Men: Wolverine as Fred Dukes - The Blob)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Should I go see this o_O
    I think you should see it if you are a fan of the Resident Evil franchise or Alice, you won't be disappointed. How can u be when Project Alice looks so good & kicks so much a__!%#* If you've been following the series, you know what to expect from Director Paul W S Anderson. You're gonna get visuals, eye-candy, & tons of nonstop action. Everybody who described Alice says the same, she's badazzz & kicks azzz lol. That pretty much describes her!

Maybe see it as a matinee so you don't have to pay premium for 3-D or IMAX...I think the 3D was better in Afterlife than this one. One thing you will get for sure is 2 amazing action fight scenes w/Alice, one in the hallway & the final battle vs Jill.

There's a guy on YouTube named completecarnage99 who uploaded actual footage he recorded from a theater with his cellphone. It's pretty good quality considering....check those out...gets me reved up seeing those.

Theres a comic con video on Milla & Paul answering questions....think it was worldcon? Not sure. It was so funny! They said they had a hard time pulling Michelle Rodriguez off Call of Duty online!?!?....they said she's a big player. Paul Anderson told her don't you want a real assault rifle in your hands rather than a controller? That was hysterical!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    I think you should see it if you are a fan of the Resident Evil franchise or Alice, you won't be disappointed. How can u be when Project Alice looks so good & kicks so much a__!%#* If you've been following the series, you know what to expect from Director Paul W S Anderson. You're gonna get visuals, eye-candy, & tons of nonstop action. Everybody who described Alice says the same, she's badazzz & kicks azzz lol. That pretty much describes her!

Maybe see it as a matinee so you don't have to pay premium for 3-D or IMAX...I think the 3D was better in Afterlife than this one. One thing you will get for sure is 2 amazing action fight scenes w/Alice, one in the hallway & the final battle vs Jill.

There's a guy on YouTube named completecarnage99 who uploaded actual footage he recorded from a theater with his cellphone. It's pretty good quality considering....check those out...gets me reved up seeing those.

Theres a comic con video on Milla & Paul answering questions....think it was worldcon? Not sure. It was so funny! They said they had a hard time pulling Michelle Rodriguez off Call of Duty online!?!?....they said she's a big player. Paul Anderson told her don't you want a real assault rifle in your hands rather than a controller? That was hysterical!
    You make me want to invest time and money in this movie.

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Somewhere in the future. And you ain't gonna know where I am.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Cool

LOL I have a sister named Alice and she's not a badass although she does some martial arts during her high school days LOL
    I'm The Officer of L.O.A and I'm proud
    League of Assassinz

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Zombies.... Brrrr.... Go ahead and play the very first resident evil games as a 6 year-older and I guarantee u will be terrified by them for the rest of ur life. I can't watch any Resident Evil movies (not to mention dawn of the dead etc.) without having constant nightmares getting eaten alive for the next couple of months.

Kinda ironic that my fav vanity item in PL is Zombie Head.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Zombies.... Brrrr.... Go ahead and play the very first resident evil games as a 6 year-older and I guarantee u will be terrified by them for the rest of ur life. I can't watch any Resident Evil movies (not to mention dawn of the dead etc.) without having constant nightmares getting eaten alive for the next couple of months.
    Hahah, no.1/2/3 where best for puzzles tbf. (3 being my overall fav)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o