Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Crates Opinions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SusAF View Post
    Looking on the fact that I spent 70k platinum on crates . Why is it 95% of the case that I only get guaranteed arcane but never before that ? Let me know if its the same for people around . And also did they highly nerfed the drop rate rates from crates ? Thanks again !
    The goal is for you to statistically achieve an arcane in well less than the guaranteed pull count with the guaranteed loot serving as a backup (and in some cases a bonus with the badge). For example, roll a 20-sided dice 20 times, and if you get 1, great, but if you didn't get 1 after 20 tries, we reward you as if you did.

The goal is not for you to receive an arcane statistically through guaranteed loot only. We had a similar issue with using random numbers for procs on Zodias weapons (weapon should proc 20% of the time, but it was possible for no-proc runs greater than 5, so we implemented the guaranteed-random system).

I will analyze the current Force Hunter crates and if the odds are not set up correctly (they're unique for every crate), we will determine next steps.

I appreciate you bring this to our attention.

-ALS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: