Thread: feedback on new scorn ii update my honest feedback for scorn act ii update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default feedback on new scorn ii update my honest feedback for scorn act ii update

Hmm.. kk honestly cool stuff to fight rolling killer energy killer bosses and decent new items.

Having said that i think there is a problem. The first boss du'rexx the devestator is impossible to beat it seems. I all i know about it is it appears to be almost immune to flame weapons and when the scorn engineers realease is nearly impossible to get to them to kill cause scorpion moves too fast for us and even though i was eating stims like potato chips and 2 engineers spamming healing skills i still died from one or two hits and i am a commando with 936 health and 1019 armor unbuffed. We need a hint how to defeat or it needs to be turned down a notch or two. The final boss is wway easier to kill than this thing.

The exp rate seems way to low as well as i have played for 5 hours total with 2 free enhancers and all i have managed to gain is 800 of the 3.8k needed for level 42. It seems this a way for you to entice us to use the new enhancer which is fine but i am not going to spend ten dollars just to gain one level in an hour. If i am going to spend that much i should be able to gain at least 2 and half levels.

Although the new update is fun the overall experience is fleeting cause of the impossible solo ability and is too difficult for even avid players. In my opion this will drive away more players than keep as there are very few elite game players most are casualist and we want fun, farming, and a challenege without being man caked unless you are buffed with elixirs and spend plat on revenge to be god like for 30 seconds then die to buy again.

Solution: turn down the difficulty(especially first boss), make it possible to solo levels at 45, add a little more value to the xp per enemy and add vanity loot to farm for.

At current state of this update it looks cool but a pain to play and not worth spending time since difficulty is so high that only a few hardcore players would stick with it where as the casual gamer and avid gamer as myself finds it frustrating after awhile and just give up to wait for another game to play such as arcane legends.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post: