Thread: feedback on new scorn ii update my honest feedback for scorn act ii update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default feedback on new scorn ii update my honest feedback for scorn act ii update

Hmm.. kk honestly cool stuff to fight rolling killer energy killer bosses and decent new items.

Having said that i think there is a problem. The first boss du'rexx the devestator is impossible to beat it seems. I all i know about it is it appears to be almost immune to flame weapons and when the scorn engineers realease is nearly impossible to get to them to kill cause scorpion moves too fast for us and even though i was eating stims like potato chips and 2 engineers spamming healing skills i still died from one or two hits and i am a commando with 936 health and 1019 armor unbuffed. We need a hint how to defeat or it needs to be turned down a notch or two. The final boss is wway easier to kill than this thing.

The exp rate seems way to low as well as i have played for 5 hours total with 2 free enhancers and all i have managed to gain is 800 of the 3.8k needed for level 42. It seems this a way for you to entice us to use the new enhancer which is fine but i am not going to spend ten dollars just to gain one level in an hour. If i am going to spend that much i should be able to gain at least 2 and half levels.

Although the new update is fun the overall experience is fleeting cause of the impossible solo ability and is too difficult for even avid players. In my opion this will drive away more players than keep as there are very few elite game players most are casualist and we want fun, farming, and a challenege without being man caked unless you are buffed with elixirs and spend plat on revenge to be god like for 30 seconds then die to buy again.

Solution: turn down the difficulty(especially first boss), make it possible to solo levels at 45, add a little more value to the xp per enemy and add vanity loot to farm for.

At current state of this update it looks cool but a pain to play and not worth spending time since difficulty is so high that only a few hardcore players would stick with it where as the casual gamer and avid gamer as myself finds it frustrating after awhile and just give up to wait for another game to play such as arcane legends.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree Iron Hand. The enemies do take a while to kill, and the boss in the second area, Du'rrex, I don't know if there is a strategy or if it's just that hard, but we have tried and tried and all we have to show for it is a mass of deaths lol. I like the update overall, but something's gotta give on that boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

i agree i agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Agree with everything said. Also Durex is boss 2

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weenis View Post
    I agree Iron Hand. The enemies do take a while to kill, and the boss in the second area, Du'rrex, I don't know if there is a strategy or if it's just that hard, but we have tried and tried and all we have to show for it is a mass of deaths lol. I like the update overall, but something's gotta give on that boss.
    It's just that hard. Get his life down to half and an engineer will come of the terminal, and heal the boss back to full health. Kill the Engi, and then do the same until dead. (Though when 1/4 he seems to go on a mad one, and kill everthing in site, the engi respawns and boss resets, then you get to do it all ovsr again (;

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Sorry friends this update is just more frustrating than fun for me... Especially since the devestator boss is bugged. It just resets itself for no reason and npc engineers respawned too even though 3 of us still alive and had both ai bots as well. This is when i gave up and concluded that it bugged out as it is resetting if anyone leaves after death. Uhg... If you want to try again bod tonight i give shot but i am no optimistic the result would be any different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    It's just that hard. Get his life down to half and an engineer will come of the terminal, and heal the boss back to full health. Kill the Engi, and then do the same until dead. (Though when 1/4 he seems to go on a mad one, and kill everthing in site, the engi respawns and boss resets, then you get to do it all ovsr again (;
    Sweet!!! /sarcasm XD So basically, elixers are a must in order to beat him for now Because you need to be able to kill those engis real fast, a damage elixer is essential. I think I'll wait for them to nerf this boss rather than risk the frustration of tryin to best it without spending tons of plat and blowing through stims. Thanks for the info Bod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    Sorry friends this update is just more frustrating than fun for me... Especially since the devestator boss is bugged. It just resets itself for no reason and npc engineers respawned too even though 3 of us still alive and had both ai bots as well. This is when i gave up and concluded that it bugged out as it is resetting if anyone leaves after death. Uhg... If you want to try again bod tonight i give shot but i am no optimistic the result would be any different.
    Me, Chow and Morf so far, so you and Art would be perfect, well until we throw our devices out of the window that is (;

I have no doubt's it's not bugged, but still want to beat it without enhancers lol. Hate undefeatable bosses, but love a challenge.

Sweet!!! /sarcasm XD So basically, elixers are a must in order to beat him for now Because you need to be able to kill those engis real fast, a damage elixer is essential. I think I'll wait for them to nerf this boss rather than risk the frustration of tryin to best it without spending tons of plat and blowing through stims. Thanks for the info Bod
    Pretty much buddy, and no worries you are better off waiting for a fix (:

Also long time no see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Bod take me along for it tonight please? I owe this boss more than a couple kills hehe.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pretty much buddy, and no worries you are better off waiting for a fix (:

Also long time no see
    Yeah, like a lot of other peeps, I got bored with the 10 month wait I have popped in game when the mini updates were released and from time to time just to chat. I'm just glad there's actually something to do now See ya around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Bod take me along for it tonight please? I owe this boss more than a couple kills hehe.
    Yeah, like a lot of other peeps, I got bored with the 10 month wait I have popped in game when the mini updates were released and from time to time just to chat. I'm just glad there's actually something to do now See ya around
    XP has been lowered with an update. And hearing people can kill the boss now, possibly nerfed.

Yup same, but good to see you about overall (;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

XP has been lowered with an update. And hearing people can kill the boss now, possibly nerfed.

lower damage from mobs and were set XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Cool yea! haha no need hardwork again Lolz!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Boss is killable now.. yeaaaaa! Was nerfed some and adjust the engineers so they come down differently. Now a party can kill them easier just need to keep distance from scorpion until engi npc's are dead

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:786298

Xp has been lowered even further?! Whaaaat?

But they nerfed the boss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Xp has been lowered even further?! Whaaaat?

But they nerfed the boss?
    Lol, 45-46 = 12.1k

Killed him a bunch of times now (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Oh that. I thought you said xp coming in.

Still can't kill this boss. Died like 50 times the night before last. I'm over 200 deaths now. I keep saying we need a com eating pots while the others shoot from behind, people don't get it. Or can't keep up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My 2 cents...

Overall I like the new expansion. At first I was dismayed by the first two levels (especially Durex). But now I see that we ended up getting first two levels that take some actual play skill, then Numa which is a great xp Run level. I havent played the next levels but I hear they are a challenge but worth the effort.

Alos, we can go to the Hive ot Savant and still get xp.. So there are plenty of options....
    PL: Eisander, mage | SL: Cybrax, engineer