Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS - Ecliptic Gem Item Pack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Default STS - Ecliptic Gem Item Pack

STS,

I'm just posting this to vent my frustration at your random item packs. While I know I was severely unlucky, there comes a point where I have to question just how unlucky I am. You may want to re-adjust your percentage of chance on the item packs. After spending 135 platinum / 27 tries on getting the ecliptic moon gem it really just makes me want to delete my account and get others to do the same as well. I don't know how low your percentage is (or just how unlucky I am), but it just makes me sick to my stomach. Really, your taking advantage of people with these types of deals. I know that you need to collect money in order to run your company, but nothing feels good about this from the user. I know this has been posted before, but I did feel in necessary to let you know how I (and I'm sure many others) felt. When this happens it just makes people want to quit, and in the end, limits the number of users who actually play the game. I apologize for my ranting, but I do hope you understand from a user point of view.

-Jexetta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Im sure if u email sts about this they can do something for ya
    And yes, im sure we all had our unlucky streaks. I know i have...
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Brutal, contact sts. I have had several streaks of unluckyness, but not this bad. Would have stopped sooner since i dont have a large enough stomach do gonthrough losses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Its called gambling. Learn your lessons from this, so you don't make the same mistakes in Vegas.

For example. When I go to Vegas, I already know how much money I'm willing to lose. Once its gone I'm done. ( or until I drink too much)
    gf.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd:789672
    Its called gambling. Learn your lessons from this, so you don't make the same mistakes in Vegas.

For example. When I go to Vegas, I already know how much money I'm willing to lose. Once its gone I'm done. ( or until I drink too much)
    I agree. It sucks but you are taking a gamble. I bought 135 plat and used it all on trying to get the crimson gem. I was pissed as all hell at not getting it. I think ill stick to guaranteed plat item bundles from now on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I know exactly how u feel, thats why this time around i have not purchased any plat packs. I think if sts wants ppl to spend and buy plat, the random chance has to go. Double the price and make it a guaranteed drop and watch sales go up, not to mention less players on the verge of quitting. Also show the stats or put a box u can click for stats cos who wants to spend plat on an item u dont know what the stats r or if ur gonna get it at all due to random chance!
    Monarchival - lvl 66 warbird
    Monvladimir - lvl 66 pally
    Oadraebehar - lvl 66 dexbear formerly Monarchivals secretary and equipment storage

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monarchival For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm not that unlucky as you do, but I spent 75 plat on it and getting nothing, my friend got it the first try. Not saying its unfair, but really disappointing.
    Farewell
    Oct 7, 2012

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I'm closing this thread for the following reason:
    A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com