Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Inventory slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Inventory slots

Furnishing inventory slots description says 'tradeable' but after the update they're no longer tradeable. It's only fair that they should still be a tradeable item just as the description states. I know that the store has been revised now but it's only right that the items that we currently own (before and including up until the update) should still be tradeable. The patch notes state that slots purchased from the vendor are no longer tradeable as originally intended. I got my furnishing slots from the jarl event therefore they should still be a tradeable item

Name:  Screenshot_20230601-232033_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  368.6 KB

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Description is fixed if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Are these staying as a non trade item even though they were obtained during an event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I have been trading/selling these things for years. They are now not tradeable??? Seems outrageous actually. I have a few stacks of these and just picked up my latest sales, but now they are not sellable.

I cannot believe an item that has been tradeable for years is now not tradeable and wasn't supposed to be tradeable? They have been tradeable forever.

In addition, I had consolidated these items. Since they were tradeable, I consolidated them and figure I could always trade them back if I wanted to expand any inventory. Now, I cannot do that. As I said, they have been tradeable for years, so this was a bug??? Seems kind of random.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I have been trading/selling these things for years. They are now not tradeable??? Seems outrageous actually. I have a few stacks of these and just picked up my latest sales, but now they are not sellable.

I cannot believe an item that has been tradeable for years is now not tradeable and wasn't supposed to be tradeable? They have been tradeable forever.

In addition, I had consolidated these items. Since they were tradeable, I consolidated them and figure I could always trade them back if I wanted to expand any inventory. Now, I cannot do that. As I said, they have been tradeable for years, so this was a bug??? Seems kind of random.
    Yeah I also wonder why this change. unless many are making alot of money out of this but I guess not. How about house slot looted from event, I hope it won’t change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I didn't play that latest event. I'm pretty sure the original ones were from Jarl event. I have not gotten new ones in a long time. I just had a huge number of old ones I sell periodically. As I said, they have been tradeable for years. It is capricious that they are suddenly not tradeable. Now they are stuck on some alt account.

Star light, star bright...