JPvp ? Customized hard 6 gives amazing dodge and let's you still use a sheild at the moment its the hardest hittin pistol...unlice hard 6 is a littlesofter hitting but it adds to the mana regen which can save you numerous of times
There there's med team hard 6 it dose a lil bit less than the rest but....3 hps a second ? Then add your crusaders pharocyte..get a lil dodge and more hp regen however when 2 people are both useing full vakryall and blackstar sheild the customized hard 6 will beat all 3
flux still being used with great success but I haven't seen a flamethrower commandoi win very much lateely the new engi armor is giving them enough dodge to counter that effectively....where flux is hurting them a bit more....as for the shockrail while pve its good...in pvp when I see someone with that my noob self challenges them confidently assured of a win...dodge beats armor...I don't even see anyone without custombattle shell or full vakryall winning often...I tride the kryax battle furry set with a primed coil giving me 50 critical but I left it for the va sset eventualy I hope this helps