Thread: About Zodias Catacombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default About Zodias Catacombs

I wanted to voice some concerns about the new Zodias catacombs map. I hope it's not too late. (We still don't know what you guys have planned, so just consider these as assumptions.)

1.It's said that this map is supposed to be meant for players "highly geared to the teeth". Well people have been assuming that means that this map is only playable if you have full krak gears. So, what about the rest of us who don't have it? Is it not possible for zaar set user to run the map? Are we supposed to stand back and just watch krak users have all the fun? I hope that's not the case. I hope you can also include the zaar users. Maybe you can make like 2 versions of the map like normal and elite mode. Normal mode being playable for zaar users and elite mode being playable for krak users (just like normal raha and elite raha).Just whatever you guys have planned, I just hope it's not excluding the zaar users.

2. I hope it's not another gold loot map! We already have rahab for that. I'd like to see the new map as something to grind for. The loots should be anything else besides gold. Like it could be vanities, pet eggs, badges, recipes to craft arcane weapon/armor vanitities,ingredients for recipes etc...you get my point.

Thats pretty much it. If anybody else has any concerns, please do add to the list.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

whats the point of an all inclusive map? u r supposed to grind your way up, not have everything playable from the start
    i hope its gonna be hard af, im bored of easy maps

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

yeah i always hope it is not again gold loot map, Would like to have something rare gear there to drop or some kind of rare resources overall. But one thing I'm smelling is Arcane Bracelet, or anyways some new gear.. or new pets..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

No concerns, they are adding a map for end game players finally. I don't see any negatives to this. Now there is a reason to max out gears, currently there is no point on maxing gears tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please make it the only one gold loot map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well, majority of the player base is zaar users and them introducing a map only playable for krak users is like catering towards a small section of the community. I don't think the majority is gonna be happy about that. Also I didn't mean the map should be easy...make the map as hard as possible with mechanics and puzzles and stuff like that(like mecha lair) ... Just that the difficulty should not be based on gear differences. Cos like the current gap between krak and zaar is huge! Even a very op geared zaar user can't solo one elite boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So you saying that players with krak set are endgame players and the rest isn't? Also I'd say the difference between a maxed out zaar set and a maxed out krak set is still pretty huge. If that's the case I don't see any point in maxing my zaar gears out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its not that hard u only need kraken armor and aquaris will do the job. I myself own some kraken gears, but u swap to zaar after proc, so zaar is still rllly important for maximal dmg. Dont tell me that u cant afford kraken armor after literally 1year it being out and gold being rlly easy to make. I myself dont play that much and dont buy plat and it wasnt rlly that expensive for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    Its not that hard u only need kraken armor and aquaris will do the job. I myself own some kraken gears, but u swap to zaar after proc, so zaar is still rllly important for maximal dmg. Dont tell me that u cant afford kraken armor after literally 1year it being out and gold being rlly easy to make. I myself dont play that much and dont buy plat and it wasnt rlly that expensive for me.
    Yeah, gold is "easy" to farm, say you had only zaar and got about 600gl, thats approximately 1.8m an hour in normal rahab if it takes a minute per run. its gonna take people nearly 90 hours of straight farming to even afford a clean one for rogue. The prices are absurd.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Yeah, gold is "easy" to farm, say you had only zaar and got about 600gl, thats approximately 1.8m an hour in normal rahab if it takes a minute per run. its gonna take people nearly 90 hours of straight farming to even afford a clean one for rogue. The prices are absurd.
    if thats the only (or the best) gold source u can think of, u r very wrong, u can go from zaar to full kraken in just 2-3months with moderate gameplay time

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing1 View Post
    if thats the only (or the best) gold source u can think of, u r very wrong, u can go from zaar to full kraken in just 2-3months with moderate gameplay time

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Thats only an example.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Make it hard but enjoyable.
    It doesn't make any sense maxing out gears if we can beat it with just only zaarus set.
    If that the case I rather go to zaarus set and sell my kraken gears because it is pointless to buy those things if it can be completed by only zaarus set.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Propably current gold drops will be transfer to new maps. That's how things working so far. Kraken gears should be a must but let's say even if u have 2 zaarus set users in pt still u can farm e raha if other two are kraken users. I done runs like that and it's not hard.
    New maps shouldn't be soloable. That was what we wanted to change in the first place. Even kraken user is not easy to solo elite portals. At least not fast enough for grind gold. So why this game need now soloable maps?
    Just my thoughts over few comments above.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk