Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-07-05 Content Update (304005)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I really did think we had turned the corner when you, Cinco, replied to us. I can't stand to see what is happening to your loyal and "valued" customers. By the way, Spacetime Studios are the ones who did coin that phrase, "valued".
    Well we're not being treated as valued now are we?
    Still we remained faithful to the game, despite everything you have thrown at us in just a few weeks but the tide is turning now.
    Still wondering when Phase 2 will eventually arrive, you sent it by pigeon post? I'm not going to go into all the bad stuff because it's all been said on most of the feedbacks.
    The main mistake is the slots update in my opinion. There are others but why you chose to fix something that wasn't even broken is beyond me.
    The game was ok, yes, inflation was high but why punish new players and hardcore? Everything bad seems to be aimed at free to play and new players.
    If you think that everyone will now pay to play you are sadly mistaken. That won't happen and in some cases is impossible to happen.
    I'm not a new player and never play on my hardcore and do have the kraken, so there is only one reason I'm posting this..sheer altruism. I can't stand to see the disappointment ingame. Please come ingame with nothing, start from scratch and see for yourself. I can't gift people with stuff because they don't have enough inventory, stash or auction slots to accept, play and sell stuff. I can't be expected to purchase inventory slots for new players and my friends now. I did used to purchase orc sacks and gift those so that they could get further into the game but that's a lot different from paying millions.
    This game has changed and evolved and you did that. Now you are taking away all that you gave. As for rahab, making it really difficult would have been ok if players had anything else to do. There's..nothing..to..do.
    Please reconsider some of the things you have changed, I'm not being angry, just disheartened and more..hurt that I trusted the developers and believed in the 2023 letter to the community. Soon there will be no community. This game has been an escape from the stress of everyday life for many people. That was also another promise made five years ago by STS.
    I have to sign off, my joints ache with all the begging on bended knees for you to reconsider. I'll doff my newspaper cap to you and say cheerio for now.
    Read this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

in the current update, players feel very frustrated, new players will not develop with the current update, farming in the portal zodias map is very difficult, I think this game is not going anywhere and will always be the best game memory in the past, I can't run out think big games like arcane legends made by spacetime studio have suffered a drastic setback, see how mobile legends can survive in an increasingly interesting game era, mobile legends are very good at selling their diamonds to exchange special skins and still provide the game players want, one word for Arcane legends game developers, you have to open your mind to survive, I'm very disappointed, DANCOK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

people complain too much , like bruh , stop using new player base as an excuse . new players aint even gonna reach zodias . this new generation is a bunch of quitters . they will quit before they get to kraag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    people complain too much , like bruh , stop using new player base as an excuse . new players aint even gonna reach zodias . this new generation is a bunch of quitters . they will quit before they get to kraag

Pretty true we should not complain about the gold drop in the game or the leveling system if it is nearly impossible . We should complain about the content except of gold loot players do not focus on what the game is: having fun building you character, playing good events, farming items that possibly drop, joining a cool community in guilds and so on and finally completing the APS and competing for leaderboard.
    We should focus on doing the endgame maps in the best way possible instead on searching a problem to exploit. (Even if it is fun for some)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tekila View Post
    Pretty true we should not complain about the gold drop in the game or the leveling system if it is nearly impossible . We should complain about the content except of gold loot players do not focus on what the game is: having fun building you character, playing good events, farming items that possibly drop, joining a cool community in guilds and so on and finally completing the APS and competing for leaderboard.
    We should focus on doing the endgame maps in the best way possible instead on searching a problem to exploit. (Even if it is fun for some)

While it sounds good, this game doesn’t have enough content to do that. What are you gonna farm and hope for a drop, elite gold chests worth 30k? There are no maps you can farm and get a rare drop from. “Playing good events” well there’s only one event at a time and what if the event sucks and is unplayable like the current one? There’s nothing else to do besides farm gold. “Building your character” requires gold, a lot of it. Which you won’t get from farming gold chests. Although what you pointed out IS how a game should be played, this one is impossible to play that way. There’s just not enough to do. So when they change one of the VERY few things to do and make it unplayable, yeah it’s pretty annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mage_101 View Post
    While it sounds good, this game doesn’t have enough content to do that. What are you gonna farm and hope for a drop, elite gold chests worth 30k? There are no maps you can farm and get a rare drop from. “Playing good events” well there’s only one event at a time and what if the event sucks and is unplayable like the current one? There’s nothing else to do besides farm gold. “Building your character” requires gold, a lot of it. Which you won’t get from farming gold chests. Although what you pointed out IS how a game should be played, this one is impossible to play that way. There’s just not enough to do. So when they change one of the VERY few things to do and make it unplayable, yeah it’s pretty annoying.
    See you can complain about better things than gold loot.

Jdjd

All of those who keep cry about map, about xp, about updates etc, etc, etc. GUYS ARCANE LEGENDS ISN T ONLY ABOUT FARMING ZONES TO GET RICH. THAT IS THE MISTAKE YOU DO THAT KEEP YOU POOR. TRY INVEST IN SOMETHING YOUR 50K GOLD YOU GET IN A DAY, AND THAT WAY YOU HAVE HIGHER CHANCE TO GET RICH, INSTEAD OF FARMING MAPS, AND AT THE END YOU GAMBLE AND LOOSE ALL YOUR FARMING, AND AFTER YOU CRY ABOUT GAME.