Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
Why is it unplayable? Everybody making less gold now. That’s it.

Results are less gold used for buying items. Means the price won’t fall tomorrow, but when someone wants to sell his kraken armor or whatever and needs the gold to buy smth else. When there’s no one left anymore to buy the armor for 200m. He will end up selling it for maybe 150m or less bc else no one would buy it. This will slowly set new prices in the next weeks/months. Doesn’t mean items stop rising. There’s always gonna be (we all know who) who is going to set his auto on x3 worth for a rare item. Either they will have to perma keep those items or sell for less. Or find someone who isn’t the brightest candle on the cake.

Just enjoy the deflation. We will be able to have an event like carnival back then.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
that wasn't the problem to fight the price of kraken, it was just them improving their loot in Massive lockeds! increasing the loot soon they drop in value!
It's unplayable on portals! very high difficulties I don't have a strong closed team to go every time I log in, this seems to me a problem that the STS has to fight, not you, which has no importance in the game!