View Poll Results: Arcane Level 81 Loot for Arcane Catacombs (stashable, not tradeable)...

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I don't have a full set of Arcane gears yet and I could use at least one piece.

57 58.76%
  • Yes! I want to collect Arcane 81 gears for my alts.

25 25.77%
  • No! There's no point and I would rather have nothing.

8 8.25%
  • No! I am trying to sell Kraken gears and you're going to tank the prices.

7 7.22%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Poll: Should Arcane Catacombs drop bound Kraken and alternate Level 81 Arcanes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Guys keep in mind to actually vote on pc since poll isnt visable on mobile browser here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Guys keep in mind to actually vote on pc since poll isnt visable on mobile browser here.
    Oh didn’t know, thought typing +1 here works lol. Will do it from my pc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1 for bound kraken drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

This poll makes no sense

The first option says I don’t have a full set & can use one piece. In another post you said this new map was for ppl with kraken sets, which is it?
    Can the new map be run with a Zar set?

The first 2 “options” are the same thing btw

Also the last option makes no sense, if you already have the best gear, why would you sell that best gear & keep second best? How does second best bound gear affect the market? Do ppl imagine there are some who already have krak, but are so rich they are buying alt sets? That can’t be a large % of players.

Seems that no thought is given to the many who are running this game with sets that don’t cost hundreds of millions, & krak has been way too expensive for too long.
    Not even voting
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

+1 having this benefits 95% of the comunity, the other 5% that are only looking for profit in this game are a high minority in this case should not be listened to

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Catacombs suggestion

Since a lot of players seem to want gear to drop from catacombs and to address the difficulty scaling as well as inflation, why not do this:

1. Make catacombs have multiple levels or floors (like mausoleum) and each floor has a gold fee to access. As you go up floors, you get better and better loot and in turn, the difficulty gets higher and higher as well as gold cost. As for difficulty scaling, floor 1 could need a well coordinated team with decent to good awakes on their zaarus sets, then as you go higher and higher you'd need better gear.

2. For drops, low level floors could drop varying versions of zaarus sets like what cinco intended for kraken alternatives. The differences would be in stats (like one could have better dex than the other piece) ranging from slightly worse than normal, to better than normal. This way, players have a reason to grind the lower level floors (to be able to get better gear for higher floors).

3. As players approach the final floors, kraken gears start to drop (non-bound ). Similar to the zaarus sets, they would also have varying stats on them ranging from as good stats as the best zaar drops from the other floors to decently better than normal ones from crates. These kraken items should have a drop rate decent enough to keep players running the map and low enough to warrant the arcane rarity.

The reason for it being non-bound so that the less optimal gear can be sold once players loot a better stat one, and for people who spend plat to buy the absolute best gear from farmers who run the map.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoorCharlatan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+++1 go cinco go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Voted

Enviado de meu SM-M526B usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    This poll makes no sense

The first option says I don’t have a full set & can use one piece. In another post you said this new map was for ppl with kraken sets, which is it?
    Can the new map be run with a Zar set?

The first 2 “options” are the same thing btw

Also the last option makes no sense, if you already have the best gear, why would you sell that best gear & keep second best? How does second best bound gear affect the market? Do ppl imagine there are some who already have krak, but are so rich they are buying alt sets? That can’t be a large % of players.

Seems that no thought is given to the many who are running this game with sets that don’t cost hundreds of millions, & krak has been way too expensive for too long.
    Not even voting
    First two options are not the same main and alts are very different.

People open locks( Pays the bills) for kraken items, see why that option is there? Good gear is good gear, and people sell their gear all the time..nothing crazy about the last option.

You also pretty much voted anyways.

Mythic gear is quite old dude, i have no reason to open locks or even play if we are just going to use a super cheap Zaarus set until expansion+(Also im pretty sure you should know how these things work, unless you haven't played the beginning and ends of expansions).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 Let them fall 🥱

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 let them drop abundantly in catacombs 🔥🔥

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

this will be a good event for those who don't have opportunity to buy arcane items for level 81

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 que sea bueno el drop es hora de darle oportunidad a lanueva generacion de armarsen también que todos disfruten del juego

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Maybe in the future when next expansion is ready then do something like this, if you tank prices of kraken now what is the point of running this new map that requires kraken anyways. If it's gonna be the hardest dungeon it shouldn't be made easymode in first few weeks when everyone gets cheap kraken sets.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default A question to devs

Hey, since you asked players if they want bound kraken to drop in new zodias catacombs and high majority of players are saying yes i have a question about it.

You said that map will be extremely difficult, that people without op gear won't really be able to do anything there, my question is doesnt that kinda beat the whole concept? I mean realistically if the map is so difficult then the players who need those bound gears the most wouldn't be able to even play it let alone loot them.

I like that idea a lot since it would be amazing to have something to grind that isnt gold, would appreciate a response, thank you.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

they said its so u can have kraken gear on your alts, like if u r a rog, now u can have kraken for your mage and war alt without spending gold on them
    anyway, last i saw is cinco saying they will remove that drop, but who knows, we will find out in 2days

Sent from my SM-G988N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bound krak sounds great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why not only rare tradeable recipe crafting with exciting material.
    But give different with actual tradable kraken gear. like you said before, stat, bonus, etc.

droping bound kraken item is not help to player wanted to play there i think, but dropin recipe may make end player want to raid the new dungeon.

for the who vote "Yes! I don't have a full set of Arcane gears yet and I could use at least one piece." how about us, zaarus and spirit user? we can't event get in there, lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I bought my kraken gear in 100m each piece, I'm not selfish and I have no problem that there is a bound. Everyone deserves to enjoy the game and give it a chance to feel good. I think it's a nice STS gesture And I am happy because I know that you have to save a lot of money to be able to acquire a single kraken piece. Go ahead with this idea. I only hope that there are more objects or things that can be obtained and sold from catacombs . I also look for profitability for myself.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    First two options are not the same main and alts are very different.

People open locks( Pays the bills) for kraken items, see why that option is there? Good gear is good gear, and people sell their gear all the time..nothing crazy about the last option.

You also pretty much voted anyways.

Mythic gear is quite old dude, i have no reason to open locks or even play if we are just going to use a super cheap Zaarus set until expansion+(Also im pretty sure you should know how these things work, unless you haven't played the beginning and ends of expansions).
    mains & alts are different? wow mind blown.
    first two are yes with dif reasons that’s all i meant & opening locks has nothing to do with it unless you think ppl will vote no so they can support the game by opening locks (very unlikely).

i don’t see any significant % of players selling off best gear because they got a worse set for free.

mostly i want to know why dev said you need the best gear (krak) in order to play this map, then here they contradict that by saying - have no krak & could use ONE piece. if you don’t have one your not playing the map, right?

i don’t see bound gear affecting the market significantly.

this poll is framed in a bad way.
    let’s all pretend to be real surprised when most ppl say yes gimme free stuff
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!