Hi.
Today I tried to compare elite ekenta with lb one and I was confused. On Elite Ekenta I was able to take about 50% hp with 1 proc, so then I went to lb one and... I took basically same amount of hp with 1 proc. I tried it more times and results were basically same (even if I had to pick tankier ekenta, it would be just elite one, cause on lb i was able to take even 55% hp with 1 proc).
Another thing which made me confused is that now Rahabkor has more hp than Ekenta and before Ekenta was the one with more hp.
On Elite Rahabkor I took about 35% hp with 1 proc on 1 stage and on Lb Rahabkor I was able to take like 15-20%(?) with one proc. Adding other stages, Rahabkor has much more hp than Ekenta now.
People aren't even running these maps after buff, there's a chance that Rahabkor won't even open now (and we don't even have a "good" event to play it now, so people are free to run Ekenta). Many people prefer to run Elite Sunken Fleet or Elite Sanctuary, because these maps are now better than Elite Rahabkor.