Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-07-10 Content Update (304123)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Bring back the slots. If you guys want some money. Do a battlepass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont understand why people obsess over the dumb fortnite money grab idea of a battlepass, I would rather see them double the inventory slots plat then see them copy a fortnites horrible game models/ideas. Don't get me I hate what they did to the slots, but don't mimic fortnite stay al notanother game

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post
    I dont understand why people obsess over the dumb fortnite money grab idea of a battlepass, I would rather see them double the inventory slots plat then see them copy a fortnites horrible game models/ideas. Don't get me I hate what they did to the slots, but don't mimic fortnite stay al notanother game

There’s something to be said for subscriptions. The easiest way to get people to pay something monthly is to have them set up monthly withdrawals, then forget about it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daogole View Post
    There’s something to be said for subscriptions. The easiest way to get people to pay something monthly is to have them set up monthly withdrawals, then forget about it.
    There's already tons of money grabs that are way more worth it to the players and them. They would have to constantly pop out vanities and things to season to season most likely like which most battle passes do. Which means less content for us and less money for them. They have been making great gear created around events, qnd already sell vanities/weapons/etc plus looted things. Think about this long and hard before suggesting a change in the dynamic of al. It wouldn't be for the better of the community as a whole just people who wants instant gratification of spending money and having a set goal. Al also let's people kinda do what they want, and a battlepass could also lead to more of a controlled do this and get this instead of here's a giant map go crazy do what you want.
    orry for the ridiculous paragraph/ramble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

ortal bosses are still very strong in normal mode, for those who have kraken it's smooth, for aquaris it's horrible, especially at the very end of the boss so we can get the gold loot with the set with Gold loot! and the puddles are horrible for the ping of this game! please put it as it was before! it's a bag already!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

@Devs

I appreciate for lowering the hp of the portal bosses, but can you bring it a tad bit lower like 5-10% less because most of the zaar set users cannot do enough damage to the boss. And no coordination in randoms make this worse

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolzerkeinstein For This Useful Post: