Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
Nice to see someone looking on the good side of it but I can't help being pessimistic.
I did have a lot of admiration for the developers. The way they integrated and communicated with us on here, not discord, the way they were always upfront about what was to be expected.
It was a pleasure to see such transparency from a company and showed they did care about their
customers, pity some customers didn't reciprocate.
I do believe that a lot of negative posts and toxicity from some players aimed towards the Devs was totally uncalled for and shameful and wouldn't be surprised if that lead to some of the problems with communication.
Now I do feel that it's us and them instead of just us as one community. Or maybe they are just tired.
I mean, expecting an event every week is just too much and I did say this when it first started.
The game appealed to almost everyone. The house decorators, the merchers, the farmers, pity about PvP players but some say that's picking up again, on top of that, there was too many events.
One event after another so that locks became worthless and dropped too much, too much gold in certain maps, the last one being rahab, people who hoarded got miserable when vanities were re-released, we were spoiled.
I'm still against the inventory, stash and auction slots being taken away from vendors and still hoping that we have communication back but I can't be optimistic at a whim.
some of the changes like XP and slots were made because it was too easy to build new accounts, u could literally lvlup an alt in an hour and max out inventory with pocket change which is bad for multiple reasons (from taking away the pleasing experience of progress to alt abusing) as many other things r not being balanced as game progresses which is bad for the game
yes, new way to gain slots is very underwhelming to say the least, but my guess is that there will be another way of gaining slots (like events) and balancing all that might fail (but what do i know, idk their plans)
in conclusion, devs r making these changes in order to fix the game, changes r coming out slowly (arguably too slow) and even if the game was falling apart, they would be the first to notice and reverting changes like slots wouldnt be an issue, so give them the benefit of doubt, play your game and let them work

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk