Thread: Drop gear at boss level

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Drop gear at boss level

Arcane is getting a lot of hate! Arcane is still amazing and many of the RPGs out there doesn’t have what it has so those who are giving up. I’d say hang on, let’s makes suggestions as a community and this is the only good thought I came up with. Tell me what you guy’s think. I just think everyone would be satisfied if they make the bosses in each map drop the gear the player needs from arcane to mythic at that map level. Entering fester, the bosses would drop Spirit, Ebon 71- 76 to arcane. Think about this. less complaints would be made. Literally there would be nothing to complain about. This would balance out everything. This is the best solution and a really good suggestion. Please take this into consideration. I mean who wouldn’t wanna farm bosses in every map for the gear they need. No one would struggle. I get that everyone want to make profit from the weapons in action but take a sacrifice for a good game feature with looting them all from the appropriate bosses. I mean it would help us all guys. Think hard about this, the weapons would still be a good price. I don’t wanna see these players quitting this amazing successful rpg just because the weapons are too expensive. Make them work for them with the bosses we have. It would bring relevance back to all of the bosses. I know events are set as primary for that but there are so many other cool think you could get from the events like speed set’s vanity and other things, important stuff. Once again, it won’t hurt for the weapons to reduce all the weapons to reduce at prices a little. After all, who is wanting to buy a 300m weapon. New players can’t afford 30m sadly, I’ve came this conclusion. It would be awesome to loot weapons you need for each map from every boss. PLEASE READ THIS, THANKS!!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 2021thalissa; 07-14-2023 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Arcane Legends Gear Drop Idea

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2021thalissa For This Useful Post: