Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drop gear at boss level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Look up game call “tale of wind” everything you said above is in that game and it’s pay to win game and the maps do drop lot of end items to each level

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I wasn't aware AL became communist Russia lel where is written that everybody should be the same in a game like this? And once everybody gonna get everything and all will be able to do everything then what? You don't think that we all started somewhere at some point? Prices changed? Ofc. But 20m of 10 years ago where waaay harder to collect than what it is now to make gold. Took me literally months to farm mauso with legendary gear to save that 2m i needed for buying Nekro. Start understand that you can't get all you want in 3 days of "hard farming" as you call it. This general mood that all should be easy for all is absurd

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fytheo View Post
    What are you implying?
    This game is super done, I think its that obvious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    I wasn't aware AL became communist Russia lel where is written that everybody should be the same in a game like this? And once everybody gonna get everything and all will be able to do everything then what? You don't think that we all started somewhere at some point? Prices changed? Ofc. But 20m of 10 years ago where waaay harder to collect than what it is now to make gold. Took me literally months to farm mauso with legendary gear to save that 2m i needed for buying Nekro. Start understand that you can't get all you want in 3 days of "hard farming" as you call it. This general mood that all should be easy for all is absurd

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    10 years ago, it was a different game. Thing’s do change in fact. Say if it was to happen, just remember that it’s a new year which means new adjustments could be implemented. With that being said I stand on change. Obviously I understand you’re not caring if others obtain and experience all the game has to offer. Sad to say but I’ll just say, people like you are the reason no one is satisfied. You also like to put extra words in that I didn’t state, that’s the only thing that was “easy and absurd” I see. But regardless whatever your talking about, people wanna be satisfied and farm for what they want with a decent drop rate. I understand that your afraid you’ll make less profit but know it’s not about that. It’s about new players of 2023. It’s a new year/game. Just sit back and enjoy the adjustments. On top of that, they all care about what the community thinks obviously if they’ve made changes recently. Who’s to say they will stop? But anyways you’ll realize to find out everything is changing for the better. As long as the AL community keeps pushing for what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The ones that understand what’s really for the best at least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    "Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life."

There's the answer
    made me giggle...hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So where are the hard working newer players that are doing just sitting instead of farming a week or a month to earn proper amount of rewards like we used to do back in the days while we were still new to games? All I have seen is new players coming in game not getting the best gears in game within a week or two and not maxing out level in a week or less?? Tell me where can I find those so wanting to properly play the game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So you think it’s all about old money and gold and the reason I’m disagreeing with you(side note I’m not sulphurea alt account) well it’s not about that. The reason I’m disagreeing with your statements is simply put it - it’s a game killing suggestion I do not wish devs to implement it and kill the game more - yes it may seems fun and glorious for few weeks or month but it will kill everything from items value to farming value to bosses value and new events meaning because why should we even do event if bosses in map can legit drop the best gears in game?? Where will be the value of auction and stable healthly event ideas will be used if everything can be farmed in map and bosses can drop - blah blah don’t go saying it will not effect if it just 0.05% drop rate or 0.001% bc they are just bs ?? So tell me what’s makes you think this game changing effect will not shut down and make people quite game once they have the best gears in game??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Let’s say devs implement this suggestion of yours and how will you handle the backlash of your suggestion? Once event and auction losses it values?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They won’t, event’s don’t revolve around gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What makes you say that looting end game gears and having no value to farm anymore can keep them motivated to play this game?? What makes you think they will be satisfied with event devs will implement in game once they have the best gears in game via farming bosses?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Drop gear at boss level

All that being worked for yes through hard farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What makes you say that event doesn’t revolve around gears ?? I’m pretty sure all the new players will want gears and gold not just vanity from event since from what you stated bosses “should drop end game gears” So what makes you say it will not ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So are we talking about early days glint set farming level difficultly or below or above to get those end game gears ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I was saying fore each boss make gear lootable. Not saying put it at a high drop rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Even if it 0.000000000% drop rate we have luck elixir and pets with luck AA and HB and gears with luck awaken or passive luck given by item ?? So what’s the drop rate percentage are we looking at for your statement to make the drop rate be balanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So your saying that you don’t care if the unable people don’t get kraken gear or any gear that there not able to afford. In other words your against it sadly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I’m not against it sadly enough it just people are not putting enough work in game and devs are not providing proper event and expansion on my opinion for newer players to have fun and grow - Also no there are LOT OF WAYS TO EARN GOLD IN THIS GAME NOT JUST RUNNING HARDCORE MAP OR END GAME MAPS!!! It might take times but they should be able to earn at least 20-50million in month if they just put work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Here is one example
    They can run elite nordr or kraken islands or any elite maps to farm for elite chest or elite warchest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well that’s okay if you are. I respect it, just realize that there are a ton more players that see differently than your idea or mine but overall most people would want to free play. Gear is an essential in the game, profit from gear shouldn’t even be a thing when your needing them so why not work for gear by farming instead or breaking your pocket.