Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drop gear at boss level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Alright let’s say players gets what they want but what will happen to plat value where do you want it to be put it on? If sts doesn’t earn money how will they pay their employees and bring new content to this game? Since a AL doesn’t have monthly subscription fee and this game isn’t even buy to play it’s free to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Posl View Post
    I’m not against it sadly enough it just people are not putting enough work in game and devs are not providing proper event and expansion on my opinion for newer players to have fun and grow - Also no there are LOT OF WAYS TO EARN GOLD IN THIS GAME NOT JUST RUNNING HARDCORE MAP OR END GAME MAPS!!! It might take times but they should be able to earn at least 20-50million in month if they just put work
    In a month 50m. That’s pretty bizarre/extremely, knowing that kraken is up to 245m. Pretty long time, it’s not gonna make people stay. I mean realistically most people have jobs, they’re not gonna spend a month getting 50m when prices are exceeding the average prices. Pretty insane. Think about it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It would be put on aura’s, the plat. Vanity’s, future… I could go on. But you make good suggestions too about the having better events yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If you make 50m a month and would you not be able to buy mythic sets that are better than they would be wearing and wouldn’t they be able to farm in zodias normal maps to earn better rewards??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The best thing sts can do right now is bring level 86 expansion and bring new system to game that can works with lower level people - for example they could bring skill awakening system or unbound event either ways and make it possible for lower level to have fun while giving veterans players like us new experience with new skills and combos to use in map after theses two things are over I suggest they bring a mini gold event or exp event so newer player can still enjoy the game if they can pull up something like these Im sure AL will be good for at least 9 months than they will have to think introducing new items and vanity this way people will have consistently things to do while enjoying the game

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Posl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I do like that idea, it sounds passive good

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2021thalissa View Post
    10 years ago, it was a different game. Thing’s do change in fact. Say if it was to happen, just remember that it’s a new year which means new adjustments could be implemented. With that being said I stand on change. Obviously I understand you’re not caring if others obtain and experience all the game has to offer. Sad to say but I’ll just say, people like you are the reason no one is satisfied. You also like to put extra words in that I didn’t state, that’s the only thing that was “easy and absurd” I see. But regardless whatever your talking about, people wanna be satisfied and farm for what they want with a decent drop rate. I understand that your afraid you’ll make less profit but know it’s not about that. It’s about new players of 2023. It’s a new year/game. Just sit back and enjoy the adjustments. On top of that, they all care about what the community thinks obviously if they’ve made changes recently. Who’s to say they will stop? But anyways you’ll realize to find out everything is changing for the better. As long as the AL community keeps pushing for what they want.

Lmao ydek what you talking about trust me. Never spent a single euro nor bought any plat and if you knew me you would know i'm the worst when it comes to prices and selling stuff. You think all comes from the sky? I was not even playing 10 years ago lmao and being a lb runner means i gotta adjust to stuff faster than others if i wanna remain in it. Do i want random kids that start AL get all what they want in one week? Arrived at this point tbh idc much if they get or not, what i say is you really so surprised they don't? Content is there and is up to each of us playing it or not. Many old players quitted cause they couldn't find a way to like changes. And yk what makes me laugh? That literally for months i couldn't afford kraken gear cause i was focusing portals bosses over gl farming and didn't even dare to go erahab random cause i knew i was not strong enough. I started farm erahab after months of farming normal rahab using zaarus and only once i could buy the weapon and armor. And never once i threw hate on others just cause they could afford what i couldn't. Farm many hours of each rahab opening and you'll get what u want at some point

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

What makes you giggle? I have been playing it since I was 11. Now I am 22.

I love the game. It's kinda boring for me at the moment and hss been for the few past years. I had a wonderful childhood and games are a part of it. Especially AL.
    Thank you Spacetimestudios for being a part of my life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Lmao ydek what you talking about trust me. Never spent a single euro nor bought any plat and if you knew me you would know i'm the worst when it comes to prices and selling stuff. You think all comes from the sky? I was not even playing 10 years ago lmao and being a lb runner means i gotta adjust to stuff faster than others if i wanna remain in it. Do i want random kids that start AL get all what they want in one week? Arrived at this point tbh idc much if they get or not, what i say is you really so surprised they don't? Content is there and is up to each of us playing it or not. Many old players quitted cause they couldn't find a way to like changes. And yk what makes me laugh? That literally for months i couldn't afford kraken gear cause i was focusing portals bosses over gl farming and didn't even dare to go erahab random cause i knew i was not strong enough. I started farm erahab after months of farming normal rahab using zaarus and only once i could buy the weapon and armor. And never once i threw hate on others just cause they could afford what i couldn't. Farm many hours of each rahab opening and you'll get what u want at some point

So your thinking it’s good the way it is with having to work months for kraken and gear in general?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Events are in fact pretty fun

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2021thalissa View Post
    So your thinking it’s good the way it is with having to work months for kraken and gear in general?

I think working hard for something has 2 possible outcomes: 1) or you push and finally get it and you feel rewarded by the effort or 2) rightfully you decide you don't wanna invest that much time and effort. It's entirely up to us. I'm running catacombs atm and even with kraken is very hard and takes long runs and my hands hurt at the end but i am with my friend and we enjoy and if one of us loot we happy. This is the game in the end

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post: