Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Week 2 of Zodias Arcane Catacombs / FAQ / 86 Expansion News

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Be thankful for item thats gonna eat up my stash slots in time. As I’m gonna run Catacombs for 68 more days.

Or if i want to have stash slots i have to sell in inventory? Be thankful for 55 gold?

Ign ~ Danrog
    Many wish they get even one arcane, u got lucky with a lot of IT and complain that IT Takes Ur precious space? Come on, do u hear yourself. U loot best gear in game and still not happy.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yorst View Post
    Many wish they get even one arcane, u got lucky with a lot of IT and complain that IT Takes Ur precious space? Come on, do u hear yourself. U loot best gear in game and still not happy.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    greed and greed is bad in excess, hopefully one day that boy understands it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

If you brokies are happy with mechanubis items that are unawakened and with weaker procs I’m not, i like to run 60 sec cata runs not 3 minute ones, if greed is why we are not alike so be it.

Ign ~ Danrog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can bring old events back? Other players would obviously need gold to buy 86 items for sure. Plus it’s getting boring, i got a lot of kraks tho l but when I hit 80k-180k I got nothing literally lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    A healthy news. I once suggested a third weapon for each classes long ago. Glad you guys heard it. Warrior (Gauntlet), Mage (Orb or Tome), Rogue (Sniper).
    Next expansion i guess a cyberpunk themed? Like Quantum/Technology World.
    Thanks for the new third weapon sts!! At least mage was right!...It'll be better if the orb is floating and not mage holding them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Thanks to everyone that has provided feedback on the Zodias Arcane Catacombs! We hope you feel that it is a worthy addition to the game.

Congrats to the players currently at the top of the leaderboards for score and time!

Attachment 258753

Attachment 258754

Since questions that keep popping up in various places instead of the feedback thread, we thought we'd make a single location where the answers to your most asked questions can be found.

We're running out of Fathoms!

The Catacombs are open for an entire season (3 months). Also, we have no plans to drop Fathoms in the Catacombs or adjust the current Fathom drop rate.

Can we trade or craft the looted class-specific wearables with something else?

Sorry, no. You can use the looted items that are not for your class with alternate characters.

Can you increase the looted gold?

We have no plans to adjust gold drops. The Catacombs are not meant for you to both earn top gold and loot Arcane items. Although the Catacombs dungeon drops the most gold taking all treasure rooms into account, we do realize the gold/hr farmed may be lower if it takes you longer to clear the dungeon.

Can you reduce the difficulty?

It's meant to be a hard dungeon. We feel it's fairly well-balanced and have no plans to adjust difficulty.

Are you going to make any further changes to the dungeon?

If the change affects gameplay, more than likely, no. The leaderboards are already underway and we don't want to make any changes that will affect existing spots.

However, there has been a request to make MechAnubis larger which we are looking into.

We don't have an event lined up this week, but to keep you in the loop, the team is currently working solely on the new 86 expansion. We expect it to be ready for release near the end of the summer. We'll have some simple events between now and the release of the expansion. The roadmap will make a return once the expansion has been released.

We have no information about the expansion other than we are working on it at this time. Stay tuned for more information about the expansion in the coming weeks!

As always, we welcome your constructive feedback!
    Is there any chance of adding in new loot in catacombs ? Like those 81 arcane force weapons or 81 mythic smug , saber , bounty even as a rare drop percentage like the arcane bracelet ?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tripexxx View Post
    Is there any chance of adding in new loot in catacombs ? Like those 81 arcane force weapons or 81 mythic smug , saber , bounty even as a rare drop percentage like the arcane bracelet ?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    jajaja arcane force is from r.i event man wdf xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I like catacombs but the drop rate of mech weapons is too low ,huhu pls increase the drop rate :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

looks good and im excited to see if any of my ideas for the skill revamp make it into the game

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch21 View Post
    I like catacombs but the drop rate of mech weapons is too low ,huhu pls increase the drop rate :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk
    its good like 60runs for guarantee arcane loot