Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden update is hidden

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chung Es Mi Heroe:801966
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    So you are saying that the "bug " that affected drop rates was present after i spent 800plat on fang for no dragon drop since it came out. And the "bug" at mystery mash was the same then because i spent more than 800plat on that one and i only got a drop after u FIXED IT. Thats a nice bug. And u didnt fix it untill TODAY?? All this time waste farming dragon. I spent 40m on a red dragon set. And u fix this just after i get it? Thats very not cool. your purposely bugged drop rates are gonna make me quit this game.
    It has being the only down iv had on this game the only reason i would ever quit. its that i get rippe off by a dev again. Like many times before. Ima start spening no plat on game. I really dont like the way things are goin. Id like to see the people who i support (devs) support me back. I hate to critic you work. But it went too far. Im officially a no plat buyer since now on. Play on!

PD>>> Fix the notification center bug on ios for god sake. i have to keep switching my device position.
    I TOTALLY AGREE DARK!!!! i have spent about 3000 plat between farming bash n nuri plat dungeons with sum decent drops but now with "bug" fixed n certain players saying they spen 60 plat n made 6m?? im def not buying or spendng any plat on these dungeons now...at least nuri drops before "bug" was fixed it took me like 20-30 runs before a glyph dropped to me..now it rains glyph to a point now that a 56 charmin or sm set is less than 7mil now....that "bug" fixed just totally lost a good plat buying customer
    Yep i for sure spent 60plat and made 5-6m atleast enough to buy a 56 sm and some change, honestly i think its crazy how easy it is, ive seen 30+ drops not even in no time ridiculousss how easy, an that recipe farming, i have like 20-30+ from not even finishin a 30min elexier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Hidden update is hidden

I got a red dragon armor drop WHILE buying the helm after i had the armor already. So Its evident its not random at all. I have lost my whole cash more than 3 times JUST because of this. This its getting pretty hot so im out.

PD: No comment

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror:801990
    I got a red dragon armor drop WHILE buying the helm after i had the armor already. So Its evident its not random at all. I have lost my whole cash more than 3 times JUST because of this. This its getting pretty hot so im out.

PD: No comment
    Are u mead u got a red dragon drop?

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

LOL @ raging over pixel gold. My time is much more valuable to me.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I have to agree i have spent thousands in plat farming in this game, my house as a whole has spent extreme money in this game, we farm because we make gold, in this house we have given millions away to players who start, when we run out of gold we farm it up again, i UNDERSTAND the re rolls not working and fixing the "bug" but to make gear that we have paid plat to gear up and farm for hours on end, (lets not forget the players who do not pve much but pvp who spend plat to farm for their gear" this sudden dropp rate of hard to get gear is insane! I farmed 30+ lvl 15 armours in under 1hour this is extreme! Destroying the economy and the fun of farming, also lowering the plat sales ( ummmm think this was not thought threw) because if i farm with a plat re roll get what i want i am done and can go back to pvp. The re-roll should allow for a re roll on the best gear but to get the best gear 100 0/0 of the time no fun in that. And no challange in the game.

Have people forgotten how hard the original pl players have worked before re rolls to get this gear? Somhow this balance is way off.
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Wait hang on people are complaining about getting drops? It's just digital gold...these changes allow more players the chance to get top end gear. Sure hoarders will hoard its what you guys do grats! But for all the doom and gloom this is the end of the twink world black cloud that hung over the game is now raining pinks. And people are mad... Can't win for losing
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Wait hang on people are complaining about getting drops? It's just digital gold...these changes allow more players the chance to get top end gear. Sure hoarders will hoard its what you guys do grats! But for all the doom and gloom this is the end of the twink world black cloud that hung over the game is now raining pinks. And people are mad... Can't win for losing
    Not mad at getting pinks.. In fact if you read all written you will see that.... Pink drops are good... Raining pinks that have kept farmers farming for hours and giving the idea that if one works hard enough they will get the pink they want this is the challange....rain rare dropps in a sudden way after people spend countless hours farming for an item and for some countless real world money on plat = frusturation ... The virtual gold has more value when real life work = real life money has been spent to earn those items.... So instead of seeing complaints lets look at the real issue.. Rain rare pinks = lost value = lost time= lost REAL life $ spent on that extra CHANCE to get rare pink + that that chance was found out to be impossible in some maps = angry real worl money spending people who spend money for a chance they never got <-------( big issue)

People here have to understand some players have not spent just 50$ on plat in this game many originals have spent thousands of real world money. And i mean thousands do you realize how many x box systems and games that could amount to?

This is not just virtual money here peeps. So before you make the typical comments that people make to TRY to make themselves look good to the devs they are in hopes will see the post. Try to read what the root issue is here.

This is not wall street and peeps who spend real life money to attain rare items do not expect their market to crash on a constant basis. So what dark said in short was if pink rain on items people have farmed for from the time the game began until now, and there is no more challange and his own game money was just spent only to find no hope of being able to earn it back, then he is not going to bother to invest his real life money.

When the stock market crashed people lost everything because others put their hand in the economy to a high extent. If pink rain continues like it has this past week. The pl stock exchange has crashed..... No place in life can anyone mess with the economy life or game people get real upset because it is the base of all systems.
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Not mad at getting pinks.. In fact if you read all written you will see that.... Pink drops are good... Raining pinks that have kept farmers farming for hours and giving the idea that if one works hard enough they will get the pink they want this is the challange....rain rare dropps in a sudden way after people spend countless hours farming for an item and for some countless real world money on plat = frusturation ... The virtual gold has more value when real life work = real life money has been spent to earn those items.... So instead of seeing complaints lets look at the real issue.. Rain rare pinks = lost value = lost time= lost REAL life $ spent on that extra CHANCE to get rare pink + that that chance was found out to be impossible in some maps = angry real worl money spending people who spend money for a chance they never got <-------( big issue)

People here have to understand some players have not spent just 50$ on plat in this game many originals have spent thousands of real world money. And i mean thousands do you realize how many x box systems and games that could amount to?

This is not just virtual money here peeps. So before you make the typical comments that people make to TRY to make themselves look good to the devs they are in hopes will see the post. Try to read what the root issue is here.

This is not wall street and peeps who spend real life money to attain rare items do not expect their market to crash on a constant basis. So what dark said in short was if pink rain on items people have farmed for from the time the game began until now, and there is no more challange and his own game money was just spent only to find no hope of being able to earn it back, then he is not going to bother to invest his real life money.

When the stock market crashed people lost everything because others put their hand in the economy to a high extent. If pink rain continues like it has this past week. The pl stock exchange has crashed..... No place in life can anyone mess with the economy life or game people get real upset because it is the base of all systems.
    First perhaps your a taking this just a tad too serious to even begin to compare PL to the housing crisis is like calling a crack in the cement is the next grand canyon

Second anyone that knows me knows I am not about to kiss up to anyone.

Third did anyone at anytime tell you or anyone that spent so much money on these items tell you that there would never be an adjustment to the drop rates? Does the history of PL begin to suggest that there are not times of higher and lower drops? What are the biggest issues a game like this faces? Player attrition seems like it would be a problem. Run out of things to do you get bored find something else to do right?

So how does sts keep players engaged? New content is nice but there is overhead....ahh pvp is a great time killer! Pull these newer players in get them hooked and BAM now they are buying thrashers to get to level cap. Except the lower levels that people actually pvp at are odd levels were gear is hard to find! New player joins and gets owned by "iamsuperpropvp" decides game is to hard and quits. There goes that revenue source forever.

In summation your post seems to imply IMO the types of posts we are seeing are upset because people have grown a sense of entitlement in this community.

However as one of those that made a decision long ago not to invest in elixirs like they were Netscape stock in 1992 I've never checked for the "nothing will ever change" warranty on them.

However just my 2 plat
    Just my 2 plat

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraze For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So is this update the reason re-rolls have stopped in black mountain. I've been using thrasher on about 15-20 runs and not one single re-roll. Not even a orange to a green.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    So the game is now entirely purchasable with platinum, dragon vanities aside
    now? it is so already since a while....
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Hidden update is hidden

Nooooooooooooooo my 5 day rewards dont seem to give plat anymore >.< i got 1 plat from 11 chars where i used to get 50-61

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maneatingtree:802533
    Nooooooooooooooo my 5 day rewards dont seem to give plat anymore >.< i got 1 plat from 11 chars where i used to get 50-61
    I noticed much less plat from rewards as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

There were certain dungeons where rerolls did not work such as nuri, so plat players had no better chance of getting those items than anyone else, unless they saved up their gold and bought them. Now with the change, the pinks don't drop any more often, but purples do, and when you have a luck elixir the purple gets rerolled into a pink. I did funhouse last night on a shamus, and got like 12 pinks in an hour, but no glyph -- all of them were the "crap" pinks, so glyph still somewhat hard to get although seems like a lot more people farming nowso obviously they are more common than before. I think the biggest problem with Nuri is not that the reroll works now but that they nerfed the dungeon and it's so easy that a 56 can solo it. Perhaps they need to change it back to being difficult like it used to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maneatingtree View Post
    I got 96 plat... In 14 characters..

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #55
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbuehi View Post
    So is this update the reason re-rolls have stopped in black mountain. I've been using thrasher on about 15-20 runs and not one single re-roll. Not even a orange to a green.
    Incorrect. Re-rolls are not broken in Fire Forest.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Developer - Inactive Techno Email's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Name:  no_issue.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  166.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    I'm more interested in the "You are no longer invulnerable" message LOL
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    I noticed much less plat from rewards as well.
    Not me... I see the plat dropping just fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Type /invulnerable <name>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno Email View Post
    I think it's from Revenge. Not 100% sure tho.