Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sarahe484 View Post
    I'm having a terrible time unless I have help from better players. I don't get XP for running lower levels.... Vardan is where I start to earn XP (I'm level 75) and the first bad guy kills me... I can't play there at all on my own. It's frustrating. I don't expect it to be easy, but I'm constantly upgrading my weapon/gear as money allows and I cannot earn XP unless someone helps me. I'm getting bored running lower level quests for 90 XP each but that's all I can do on my own. I don't earn XP at festerfang anymore and I can't even run that by myself!! :-(
    Use a pet that gives XP/ try to buy or borrow cheap gear with XP awakes/ I havent played in a while but if XP elixers still exist get some/ run daily quests/ dont turn then in until you have done them all/ then equip your XP gear- use elix - make sure you have the xp pet equiped and turn all the quests in. Then run the rest of your XP elix out on a map you can handle that gives you XP. Rinse & Repeat. At least thats the old way of doing things. heck , It been so long since Ive played none of that may not even exist anymore. who knows.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I would like to correct my statement it takes 2.5h from level 1-81

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    3-5h
    W

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
    What seriously? I've been playing for 2 weeks and am only level 27.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm just trying to go through the game and enjoy the content. I do a mix of story,side and daily quests every time I play. It may be a slower process but it gives me plenty to do. I just don't want to Max level right off the bat and not have much to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

On hardcore you can reach level 71 without plats with someone carrying you in less than 2h. I suppose 81 takes about 3h if the person who carries you can clear zodias.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dafak View Post
    True, but now with this nerfed xp rewards I just reached level 81 in 3days but I used 10 octosyn elixirs and a lot of 50/60 XP elixirs plus the help of my friends.
    Leveling now is really hard that will cost you a lot of time and golds..
    No offense but all y'all commenting stuff like "my guildie did it in (x) " time.... Are all entirely missing the point. Actually kinda dumb comments ngL.

So you mean your friend with oodles of playtime, experienc, and prior game knowledge coupled with knowledge of which maps to run, at what min-max pacing and for how long is needed,

Whom is *also* creating an alt and so is already loaded and able to afford not only the obvious elixirs (which new and unknowing players will often spend plat on. 10 for combo + xp.)
    but also octosyn is comparable to a new player trying to endure thus experience?

I don't understand the point of these comments. No one cares about merchers having accounts get to Tindirin. In fact, the devs are more likely to nerf xp for reasons of restricting alts, which instead hurts new players... If you can see that this is the point I'm making. No disrespect intended but the two situations aren't comparable

And this game will slowly die with no new players...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kudegras86 View Post
    I'm just trying to go through the game and enjoy the content. I do a mix of story,side and daily quests every time I play. It may be a slower process but it gives me plenty to do. I just don't want to Max level right off the bat and not have much to do.
    Based comment, rare mindset here.

Good luck with that one tho. They nerfed tokens farming haha. Hope you like Zodias.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I returned to game after 2 years like 2 weeks ago .
    I was level 76 and able to reach 81 in only two days that too i am lazy .
    I only did all daily quests on my first day and the quests given to me by npc .
    I used only 2x xp oil(forgot name) and xp lix combo.
    I had many elite runner xp kits 60% and 50% from elixer seller .
    With heroic tadthap and some xp awakened gears like 5-6% xp per slot .
    And it was easy because they lowered the amount you get from old dailies but new one gives alot of xp And story and side quest too .
    And they lowered the amount to level to like 20-25 k .
    And i am leveling up a rouge which used to be at level 58-59 i leveled it up to 68 in 1 day of daily and story quests.
    Though i am stuck at fester and samber for story and daily quests but i think one push from a friend and i will be able to level it up to like 74-75 in one go .
    Level up became harder then before but it is doable .
    And yes not too friendly for new players
    But for old players with knowledge and resources it is still easy even if you are lazy like me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk