Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 86 Leveling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default Level 86 Leveling.

Please make leveling for Level 86 harder. It's too easy to level up when u have access to various xp multipliers. (Levia, Mindwarp, Octo,7 days,60%,50%).
    •Maybe add a requirement to level up. (Exampleefeat boss A and boss B/Loot an Ascending Stone that gives u access to further upgrade your character level).
    •1m-2m exp is a good amount to start from Level 81-82
    •Need exp/gold ground where we can farm. 2 maximum entries dailies.
    •Im proposing for a map with larger amount of mobs.

Justification;Usually there'll be a badge for first 10 players to reach the level cap. But isn't it too easy yet boring to achieve that badge simply by completing dailies, buying xp elix, buying xp awakened items?(Just like previous badge).

Need more uniqeness in leveling amd dis game. Less traditional method, sts need to get out of their comfort zone.

Element Damage.
    Will this only affect only level 86 expansion map or the whole Arlor? If it involves the whole Arlor, it'll require too much effort and yall don't really wanna implement something that require "too much effort".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

If you want difficulty you can just impose yourself challenges and to not use elixirs. If you increase the xp cap that much only big whales will get to lvl 86 because those xp multipliers will be mandatory for the decent leveling experience and I don’t think that it is supposed to be like that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tekila For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

How do you think it will affect the new players ?
    Or players who dont have good gears at first place they cant even farm cata .
    Turn of any kind of boost for first week of the expansion above level 81 is better option then all of your ideas .
    It will make it enough hard and wont even hurt the game permanently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Turn of any kind of boost for first week of the expansion above level 81 is better option then all of your ideas .

Yes, this idea are way much better. No cap.
    Im proposing for endgame difficulty which is leveling from 81-86. Not overall.
    This won't affect new players because why do you think they will get to level 81 in day one or two without spending?

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Or players who dont have good gears at first place they cant even farm cata .
    This point doesnt even match with the main topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

2m xp for lvl 82?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cosuu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cosuu View Post
    2m xp for lvl 82?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk
    idk the appropriate amount xD . but need to be harder than usual.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Default Level 86 Leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    Please make leveling for Level 86 harder. It's too easy to level up when u have access to various xp multipliers. (Levia, Mindwarp, Octo,7 days,60%,50%).
    •Maybe add a requirement to level up. (Exampleefeat boss A and boss B/Loot an Ascending Stone that gives u access to further upgrade your character level).
    •1m-2m exp is a good amount to start from Level 81-82
    •Need exp/gold ground where we can farm. 2 maximum entries dailies.
    •Im proposing for a map with larger amount of mobs.

Justification;Usually there'll be a badge for first 10 players to reach the level cap. But isn't it too easy yet boring to achieve that badge simply by completing dailies, buying xp elix, buying xp awakened items?(Just like previous badge).

Need more uniqeness in leveling amd dis game. Less traditional method, sts need to get out of their comfort zone.

Element Damage.
    Will this only affect only level 86 expansion map or the whole Arlor? If it involves the whole Arlor, it'll require too much effort and yall don't really wanna implement something that require "too much effort".
    +1 This dude is smart I like this.

Also it gives us the bored players like me to play this game to level up same as old days harder and longer. And Whoever farming and giving much effort on leveling up whole day he the one who deserve the Badge for being top 10 reaching new lv86 cap

P.S: make it harder for those OP Endgame Players on limit time at least 1 month or 2-3 weeks the level up is up to 1m+ per level. And then make it normal same as now 100k+ XP for those new players.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts

Nope

They just nerfed most daily quests to make it harder

Ppl with jobs are already going to level slower than those that can play 24/7 , higher xp makes that worse

If there is a permanent higher xp needed, that’s where casual new players will be more likely to quit out of boredom

If you make it something we could opt out of- then sure, but how many really want this compared to player base? I bet very few
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

It is just 'Gather, Proc, and kill', making people do that in a much larger volume does not really add anything to the fun factor. If you are going to make me level up like a AAA game i would expect some more depth than the 3 steps i listed.

But if you do not play many other games then i could see why a player would want to extend the leveling Time/Difficulty.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

-1 don't make lvl up hard

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexwwe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

- Dailies were already nerfed.
    - You also end up making endgame content less accessible to casual and newer players.
    - If you really want a challenge play on hardcore without spending plat, aim for top 10 in events, heck aim for top player. Theres so many ways you can challenge yourselves.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

It make sense if its temporarily increased only during the fastcap period, to increase the challenege to obtain the exclusive rewards.

But after the fastcap period, It should revert back to a more reasonable XP curve.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    It make sense if its temporarily increased only during the fastcap period, to increase the challenege to obtain the exclusive rewards.

But after the fastcap period, It should revert back to a more reasonable XP curve.

it makes no sense to impose this on anyone just because 5 ppl on the forum thought it would be fun

if it were only during the fast cap, i & i bet others would not level while such a thing was imposed on us

the only way to do it would be as something we could opt out of & play normally

still big no
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    it makes no sense to impose this on anyone just because 5 ppl on the forum thought it would be fun

if it were only during the fast cap, i & i bet others would not level while such a thing was imposed on us

the only way to do it would be as something we could opt out of & play normally

still big no
    Expansions offer exclusive rewards during the 1st week, aka fastcap. Its either a vanity/banner or both.

And yes I'll agree on those options, that those who opt out will take on the normal XP curve, while those who wanna be apart of it will take on the harder XP curve.

And no, not because 5 ppl thought it would be fun, but because Cinco already had plans to increase the XP curve as the expansion launches.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts

Expansions offer exclusive rewards during the 1st week, aka fastcap. Its either a vanity/banner or both.

And yes I'll agree on those options, that those who opt out will take on the normal XP curve, while those who wanna be apart of it will take on the harder XP curve.

And no, not because 5 ppl thought it would be fun, but because Cinco already had plans to increase the XP curve as the expansion launches.

Ik fastcap is a thing, I was doing it in pl

Ofc the xp curve increases, but doubt cinco planned to increase the curve by millions, but still the % of ppl who want a huge increase has to be a minority compared to the majority (many don’t forum)

If xp oils make it too easy have this optional mode not allow any elixirs of any kind
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I mean.. back then it always took forever to level I miss that +111111

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Ik fastcap is a thing, I was doing it in pl

Ofc the xp curve increases, but doubt cinco planned to increase the curve by millions, but still the % of ppl who want a huge increase has to be a minority compared to the majority (many don’t forum)

If xp oils make it too easy have this optional mode not allow any elixirs of any kind
    But nonetheless it should be a challenge.

It's about an exclusive reward only given every expansion that we're talking about. I don't see anything wrong for the interested players wanting this anticipating fastcap to be more of a challenge, isn't it?

Besides, we've already agreed to the option for ppl to opt out so they aren't affected by any XP increases.

The only logical reason(in my opinion) for people to disagree is they want it less challenging but still want these exclusive rewards.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

The only logical reason(in my opinion) for people to disagree is they want it less challenging but still want these exclusive rewards.

This sums it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts

But nonetheless it should be a challenge.

It's about an exclusive reward only given every expansion that we're talking about. I don't see anything wrong for the interested players wanting this anticipating fastcap to be more of a challenge, isn't it?

Besides, we've already agreed to the option for ppl to opt out so they aren't affected by any XP increases.

fastcap will be a challenge as players with unlimited time will compete with each other, but the way op suggested did not make extra difficulty an option in the same way you & i agree on

i disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind

i never said i wanted an exclusive reward much less that i wanted one easily gained
    Suentous

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

fastcap will be a challenge as players with unlimited time will compete with each other, but the way op suggested did not make extra difficulty an option in the same way you & i agree on

i disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind

i never said i wanted an exclusive reward much less that i wanted one easily gained
    Can you elaborate on the "disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind", why is that?

The reason people suggest for it to be harder beyond what Devs have in mind is simply Devs don't really have an idea. The past 3 expansions, 71 76 81 - players have capped in less than 14hrs, 8hrs, 2hrs respectively. It felt like an insult considering expansions take 2yrs in between. And this thread is simply advocating for a harder challenge this time around. Sorry, I don't see more of a reason to disagree unless ppl want rewards ez.