Thread: Why Zodias machine aegis better than kraken weapons?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    Nah, it's perfectly fine as it is. The amount of DMG dealt is only after months of grinding to lvl41+ , just to be same price as krak weap.

Imagine grinding for months and months only to find it worse than your mythic that cost barely a few million. (Literally lvl41+ daggs, do not lvl them)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk
    comparing that with spending lots of money from opening locked… sad for the plat spenders still pls fix this, arcane gears should still be the main weap for all classes!

maybe next time no one will spend real money to open locked crate to get arcane gears. they will just wait for this kind of bug/broken gears to happen and pretend its normal.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freebump View Post
    comparing that with spending lots of money from opening locked… sad for the plat spenders still pls fix this, arcane gears should still be the main weap for all classes!

maybe next time no one will spend real money to open locked crate to get arcane gears. they will just wait for this kind of bug/broken gears to happen and pretend its normal.
    Plats are for people who dont want to grind hard .
    It takes like month or two to level up a aegis which is equal to real life money spending .
    Krakens are expensive compare to zodias aegis
    And they dont need any kind of farming to make them as op they are .
    Even in gauntlet kraken weps are better then aegis .
    You have to be a good tank overall like 2.9k-3.1 k str tank for zodias to deal enough damage for p1 rahab .
    I have 2.6 k str and can only do like 30% damage which is similar with kraken sword .
    And on top of that kraken sword is one charge attack proc .
    While zoad sometimes proc after kraken armor proc over .
    Its not better then kraken weps it’s just have its own feeling and fun gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freebump View Post

-1 I mean it's just greedy plat spenders that's wasting money. I cash in game too.

Opening locks is always a gamble, but buying plat at 40% discount to buy elite awake is guaranteed gold at easily 200k++ each.

This is also on top of the fact that there is a hard pity (although sometimes mythic items might be in them)

If you are so concerned with the DPS, just go buy one, recently many have been on sale at 70/90m each, roughly the same price as krak weap.

Plus adjusting the aegis now, could cause a whole uproar, cause hundred of hours (at least) have been used to lvl up these items as the proc don't "match" other items.

The basis of your case seems to narrow, and kinda like a case of jealousy instead of logic and dps testing. Plus who's to say plat spenders didn't spend money to lvl up these weap (as seen with pearls and elixirs)?

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk