Thread: Stop Harrassing People Cus Not Agreeing With Thier Auto Price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Stop Harrassing People Cus Not Agreeing With Thier Auto Price.

Players please stop harrassing others for simply not liking their auto price
    It is everyones right to try to sell a rare item that can not be found elsewhere for the price you desire.
    If you are asking for too much, you will simply waste your own time and will not sell it, but it is your right to do so.

Same thing in real life = you can try to sell your house for whatever price you like, if people wont agree with the price its your problem and your time that is being wasted.

In the last few weeks I see it everywhere, and it is annoying to see.
    If someone is trying to sell something for a high price let him do that, he will fail according to what you are saying right?

but calling people names, and slures for it?
    That is against the forum rules doesn't it?

keep it respectful, and if you still don't understand what I am trying to say, I would advice you to go read the forum rules again:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-manipulation)

Bottum line = let them waste their time if you don't think it will sell, but be respectful :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I agree with this thread. Its a free market and everybody can sell whatever they want for whatever price.

However, the problem is that many people pretend to sell expencive items which they don't have to influence the price. Some players lie about having offers which are too high to push its price or mention that they sell the set in hope to lower its price since real sellers think more people are selling the vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I agree with this thread. Its a free market and everybody can sell whatever they want for whatever price.

However, the problem is that many people pretend to sell expencive items which they don't have to influence the price. Some players lie about having offers which are too high to push its price or mention that they sell the set in hope to lower its price since real sellers think more people are selling the vanity.
    of course this thread does not support faking offers (a.k.a price manipulation), all I am saying is that I see alot of people being called out price maniulators for placing their auto price that people do not agree with.

People that fake offers should be banned from the forum tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    of course this thread does not support faking offers (a.k.a price manipulation), all I am saying is that I see alot of people being called out price maniulators for placing their auto price that people do not agree with.

People that fake offers should be banned from the forum tho
    Agree. In my opinion people who consistently pretend to sell stuff that they don't own should get a break as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I'm always surprised at how the c.o. is always within a few percent of the auto.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Merchant’s item is rare and desired by countless people and what an average person sells is cheap and nobody wants but there is always someone who does you a biggie and buys for 5m and sells it for 50m at a later date (2-3 days after).

Some people are overly frustrated with some people. STS can’t do nothing to stop the manipulation or stop the side forum creation which boost prices up.

Now people selling top notch vanities and requesting high autos but also they can give you a deal only if you give them another desired by the majority which they already own. That’s throwing 2 birds with a stone.

For example: lets consider they sell an item which worths 6b and requesting for it 2 jupi aura + 2b. In order to hype the price tf out of jupi aura. Its an example.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I agree!

Yes! Stop doing that, it’s very rude!